huge huntsman!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Slim6y....of new zealand, whilst i value your input, it was someone else who mentioned ingrained phobias, and treatment. Also I'm not sure the idea behind pointing out the fact i come from Townsville, but if you re-read my profile, im actually somewhere else at the moment. But again thanks

With one that size your lucky it didn't grab your shoe and start hitting you with it!

Cheers Slim6y....of new zealand, whilst i value your input, it was someone else who mentioned ingrained phobias, and treatment. Also I'm not sure the idea behind pointing out the fact i come from Townsville, but if you re-read my profile, im actually somewhere else at the moment. But again thanks

Sorry - furiousgeorge of somewhere else....

I was just being a smart a with the comment from the 'ville

But if you're in Afghanistan - don't they have those camel spiders there???

camelspider_small.jpg

Edit --- I just found a video of a platoon (maybe yours?) that was attacked by the camel spiders...

[video=youtube;_k5j6IuHGxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k5j6IuHGxA[/video]

That is a seriously classic video. Also, and im not exagerating this, i was more scared when a camel spider crawled out of my boot, than when i was being shot at. And i know im not the only one, i was legitimatly more scared of a camel spider than i was when 2 pkm machine guns opened up on our night harbour.

That is a seriously classic video. Also, and im not exagerating this, i was more scared when a camel spider crawled out of my boot, than when i was being shot at. And i know im not the only one, i was legitimatly more scared of a camel spider than i was when 2 pkm machine guns opened up on our night harbour.

George i think you have your phobia priorities wrong... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back