Huge rat..... no contest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl will be 2 this year, I'm feeding her on small rabbits every 10 days, although if she's hungry (i.e. waiting on a branch for food) I feed her more frequently... I've said it before... I love that darwin.

Pics of your girl Rahni? would love to see

Well otherwise it gets to 19 -22 deg at night and I just figure the little bit of heat would help with digestion....not sure if it is needed though as the day tem still gets to at least 28 in their room.

My BHP lives on the balcony with just natural temps. His behaviour is much the same both seasons
except he doesn't swim as much in the dry.

Beautiful Darwin guzzo, have always loved the deep oranges in these guys and yours has it down to perfection. Love the enclosure too.

Do you have a girlfriend for him yet? I can imagine some stunning bubs being produced!

View attachment 195332 Here is his girlfriend. Also 17 mnths he is 180 cm last shed about 5 weeks ago and she is 164 cm. Next breeding season they will be about 2 1/2 years old. Is that too early to breed them?

I don't know about breeding ages of carpets Guzzo but I'd like to put my order in now for one of yours ;)

I don't know about breeding ages of carpets Guzzo but I'd like to put my order in now for one of yours ;)

You will be the first to know when I breed them. I was thinking of letting her incubate her own eggs. I would love to see this and our climate should be perfect.

Here you go Guzzo. It's an old and bad pic but she's such a sweetheart :D Her colour has come out a lot more since then; she has a lovely yellow nose now!
IMG_2573.jpg

Here you go Guzzo. It's an old and bad pic but she's such a sweetheart :D Her colour has come out a lot more since then; she has a lovely yellow nose now!
View attachment 195536

Nice, have you got any more recent pics? How old is she?

^^^THIS..pleezzze.

Seriously beautiful pythons, Guzzo.

Thanks, the female has not long shed and her colours are coming out more

Think females can be bred at 2 and a half years and males at 18 months if they have achieved a good size.

That will be next year..both will be about 2.5 yrs.

Did you end up bumping off that savage mother rat?

Teeheee...

I didn't get a smelly postpak in the mail so you obviously decided you weren't sending her to me.:lol::lol::lol:;)

Hey Guzzo - I don't have any better pics yet, will be moving soon and will get some good pics soon. My 'little baby' girl is about 5' long and will be 2 in October :)

Did you end up bumping off that savage mother rat?

Teeheee...

I didn't get a smelly postpak in the mail so you obviously decided you weren't sending her to me.:lol::lol::lol:;)

She has been and gone........in one end and out the other that is haha....fed her to Thomas about 2 feeds back

Hey Guzzo - I don't have any better pics yet, will be moving soon and will get some good pics soon. My 'little baby' girl is about 5' long and will be 2 in October :)

Be good to see them when you do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back