hybrid lizard!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
[video=youtube;uaZDfX3mO_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaZDfX3mO_A&feature=related[/video]

it a pretty lizard i think

As much as I'm against crossing that is one amazing looking animal... :p

i agree i wouldnt own one each to there own what about a boyds dragon and a chamleon show me that and i would be impressive

i just thought it looked pretty good for a cross but the normal species are better

Mate that's amazing. I didn't know of this cross until now. Do you have any background information on the animal? Thanks for sharing. Much more interesting than most of the threads.

i kept those species together (with others as well) for years in an outdoor pit and never got hybrids...
now i feel ripped off. that one would be even cooler if it had keeled scales/spiky tail

That appears to be a melanistic blue tongue not a hybrid.

There are meant to be a few blue tongue x shingles floating around as well.

I think at least a few of these may have come from people housing them together not realising they could produce offspring... anyone got pics of one of these?

yeah lol I want one now... but if the pet shop is selling them for 1500... they are well out of my price range LOL

It is definately a Egernia X Bluey, the parents were kept in an outdoor aviary. Hisses and carries on like an angry egernia when handled, but has the slow tongue flickering constantly like a bluey. The owner says the only possible parents were Eastern Blue-tongue and a cunningham skink, despite it generally looking more like a mullet. Bred/belongs to a herper that doesn't own a computer (really old school), but had a mate record the video for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back