• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hypo bredli adult pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiejosh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name:
Hypo Bredli Pair Adults

Quantity Available:
1x Pair Male/Female

General Description:
i have up for sale my beloved pair of hypo bredli, this is a very regreful sale as these 2 snakes were the ones that got me into this hobbie, these two snakes have been my pride and joy from hatchies when i purchased them, becasue of this i have payed perticular attension to these 2 when been looked after they have had uncondional love from a young aged, they are 5 years of age, have always been handled by myself and others, most placid snakes youl ever see, great around young children, will make a great breeding pair, i have seen these two partisipate in mate ship as soon as i noticed this i separted these two as i didnt want to breed them this season, they eat on time every time every 2 week eating ethier large rats or rabbits (there not fussy at all ) they shed perfectly everytime with full sheds, these two hypos are a perfect example of what a quality hypo bredli should look like with bright orange colouration, the picture do these snakes no justice at all, will not seperate at all,any questions or inquires please feel free to email me or call 0424177346
:D
:D

20130123_131119.jpg

20130123_131130.jpg20130123_130837.jpg20130123_130820.jpg20130123_131056.jpg

Contact Details:
Josh 0424177346 or email.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back