• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hypo Bredli for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePython

Reaction score
LAST REMAINING STOCK

hypo bredli for sale
last seasons clutch
very nicely colored, great feeders
HYPO (reduced Black pigment)

2x male Grade 1 HYPOS, beautiful snakes, excellent feeders. $500.00. each.

2x male, 1x female Grade 2 HYPOS,
very pretty, excellent feeders $400.00 each.

2x male, 1x female normal bredli, excellent feeders
$250.00. each

1x male Murray darling carpet, excellent feeder $120.00.

if you are seriously interested, please phone me on 0408 1105 73

please dont send PM as you may not get a reply, it is best to phone on the provided number. I am located in brisbane qld.

Cheers

Luke

do you have any pictures, pretty important when buying a hypo ect..
cheers

Very interested in the Murray Darling. How old and any pictures? I wouldn't be able to buy him for a couple of weeks though due to enclosure lights needing to be purchased and tank set up.

hi there
wats the difference???

grade 1 or 2 hypo?????

ill love to get a true pure hypo bredli

bb

A grade one does not have so much black reduced that there are no black specks. These tend to be the bright coloured ones and likely not to get any black as they get older.

A grade 2 is of a lesser quality Hypo with black specks and tend to get either more black spots of darker as they grow older.

thanx mate

can i ask a complete wierd question not to steal the subject offf

his selling hypo grade 1 which i am after
but is it the red colour like roy pails sale?
and wats the goin price for sumfin like that

hypo grade 1 red cherry bredli hatchling or juv

bb

Hypos normally don't go that cherryt red to my knowledge. I spoke to Roy some months ago about that Bredli. He stated that it was one of his and that it was a dark coloured normal bredli and not a Hypo. He stated it had changed colour a few weeks after he sold its now owner and it looked just like any other juvie Bredli. Hypos normally have the brighter rust colouring than the deep cherries.

Sorry to Hijack your for Sale ad Jungle

I hope Luke has finally learnt how to answer enquiries. I contacted him when he initally advertised these animals earlier this year. Spoke to him for some time and advised I wished to purchase quite a few of the Hypos and the M/D's. As he was on his mobile driving to the airport he asked could he ring me back that night. Luke sounded surprised when he got my nunber and name. Still waiting for the call. Left heaps of messages, still no call. Tried Lukes mate Boa, who had no idea why I was being ignored, and still no calls. Thought to myself he must have none left, but here months later Luke is still trying to sell them.

I think we need to make it a rule that you cant put a for sale or swap thread without pics! :p

Pics will be coming soon.

"BigGuy" Now that you have cleared your mind publicly, I would like to publicly state this is
the very reason I do not want to deal with you.

Let it be known I want nothing to do with you or your opinions, if you must tell me something then ring me instead of talking to other people or posting on public forums.

Here is a photo of one of JunglePythons hypos I bought last year, just to let you know how good these animals are it was the last one he had so the 'good' ones had all been sold.
Bob, I'm not sure why I needed to be dragged into this, I have no influence over any other member of this forum friend or not.
Bredli_4.jpg

This is a "For Sale" thread.
Please keep all comments restricted to the sale of the advertised snakes, and chit chat to a minimum.

:p

Hix

I bought a Hypo of Luke earlier this year and I couldn't be happier. It keeps getting brighter and brighter after each shed and eats like a pig. You won't be disapointed.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you?
I want to get a normal Bredli, they are my ultimate snake.
Nikki

How soon do you expect the Murray to be sold? I would be able to buy it in...3 weeks at the latest I think. Maybe four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back