I am very sorry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is great for people whoo like to enjoy it. The other minority we can doo with out.
I am glad tebz that you realize this now.

Well sone Tebz. Takes a big man to admit when they are or were wrong. (P.S. Don't know what happened but well done anyway.

Owning up to your mistakes, I to don't know what it was but well done for owning up

ahummmmmm

No it was not nice. You never know when you might want to find out something on APS. Yet you did the right thing now.;) so well done my boy.

Actually, didn't realise Tebz was a kid. Just checked out his profile so I must say WELL DONE!! in captials cos that is a big effort for a teenager :) :)

Just checked out his webpage. The little ???? has his own webpage. I would'nt even know how to do one. I want one too.

While we're apologising, I would like to make a formal apology to Rydges Hotel as I once stole a pen from their reception desk, sorry... :(

Ok seriously.... When I first joined this site it seemed like a great and informative site. It hasn't changed. But somehow, there seems to be a little amount of (how do I put it???) uncontentedness???? I guess it al stems from the fact that this is an internet site that allows freedome of speech and therefore conflicting opinions and therefore superiority complexes.

People shouldn't have to apologise for their mistakes or opinions. And others need to accept it blah blah blah marry poppins....

Good on ya tebz...brave man.
Yes slim6y your right we shouldnt have to apologise for our mistakes or opinions as we should be accepting of other peoples differences and they in return accepting of ours.....but it is part of a good relationship that if one party feels they have done something wrong and they want to apologise that they are given the oppurtunity to do this; to feel better in themselves and move on.
If it was a perfect world perhaps we would never need to apologise, but........ until we are all enlightened self aware beings this is not going to happen.
Or maybe if we all take John Howards attitude we would also never have to apologise.....dont know how healthy that would be though...;)

PS Belly Lint Fluf is still for sale.

I am sorry

Another little lamb has been rescued by lord slateman from the land of the sarason dog,there is much rejoicing an stuff in APS land tebz,note >when leaving could ex members please hand in their digital cameras,computers,and reptiles to slateman junior at the reception area.( smiles then goes off to eat cocoa pops)

i dont see how a different site with the same people in it will be any different?...

aslong as pythoninfinite is a mod of that site i dont want any part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back