I am very sorry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn't have to apologise for their mistakes or opinions. And others need to accept it blah blah blah marry poppins....

yep i was told the other day its just a case of tall poppy... "if its not my way its not right"

hey kwaka, i see your still advertising that other site, lol,

without the tall poppys you wouldn't find out any info, now would you????????

i do agree that nobody should apologise for having a opinion, the same as if you post a stupid question members have the right to tell you so..............

i do agree that nobody should apologise for having a opinion,.............

Tebz wasn't banned for having an opinion - he breached the site rules by not only advertising another similar forum, but actively encouraging people to leave APS. This is what he was apologising for.

kwaka_80 said:
dont see how a different site with the same people in it will be any different?...

aslong as pythoninfinite is a mod of that site i dont want any part of it

Something else we don't do is attack other sites, even if they are attacking APS. Nor do we attack their mods. IMO the above statement was not an attack on either, but further discussion could easily lead there. If you don't like another site, then please don't discuss it.

kwaka_80 said:
yep i was told the other day its just a case of tall poppy... "if its not my way its not right"

I'd just like to point out that Tall Poppy Syndrome isn't "if it's not my way, it's not right". Tall Poppy Syndrome is where someone is very successful, and because of their success, are either thwarted in their efforts or picked on by people who are envious of that success.

:p

Hix

thanks guys lol and dp, shamous thats a crap website mate you should check out some of my mates website i mean whoa! lol but thanks tebzZzz

Hix Said "Something else we don't do is attack other sites, even if they are attacking APS. Nor do we attack their mods. IMO the above statement was not an attack on either, but further discussion could easily lead there. If you don't like another site, then please don't discuss it."

thanks guys lol and dp, shamous thats a crap website mate you should check out some of my mates website i mean whoa! lol but thanks tebzZzz

haha... im another name for a donkey (my opinion). Tut tut Tebz, you had better start apologising some more... hehe... sorry.. eeek.. now I am apologising.. it's a disease :p

i dont see how a different site with the same people in it will be any different?...

aslong as pythoninfinite is a mod of that site i dont want any part of it

I sent kwaka_80 this pm.
Please don't attack another websites on APS and do not talk about moderators of this site badly. We don't do that here on our site.
The other sites do try to provide service to they members and mods are trying to do they jobs as best as they can.
If you like to discuss problems of the website in question, please do that directly with them.
APS forums will stay clean from this type of attacks.

Reason is that he is naming other site moderator in his comment. I don;t like that at all. Keep your personall problems with other people for your self.

Hi Tebz. Which site is crap? Next you you want you ask for some info on other sites you won't get it from me. I don't believe that any site dealing with herps is crap. If anything one may not be as informative as another bla bla bla.

People have to understand that there are a lot of young people using this site and other forum sites. In one way it would be could to have peoples age accsssible as I have noticed that a few people tend to get upset at what they deem to be stupid questions etc

I howevere tend to get upset when youngsters ask for other websites to further their knowledge on all things herps ans then **** on you by telling you that they are crap websites.

It's all called choice tebz and that is what I gave you the choice to choose from different avenues of site.

Sorry but no help next time.

I know you are young and have had a few issues in life - I know I have and I feel for what you have gone trough but don't **** on me.

No worries

nah mate i meant my site

I'll apologize for jumping the gun then tebz and give you the benefit of the doubt. At least you have a webpage!:p

Now we are all apologizing and forgiving each other for our sins. Come everyone cough up.:shock: Who do you owe an apology too.:lol:

I sent kwaka_80 this pm.
Please don't attack another websites on APS and do not talk about moderators of this site badly. We don't do that here on our site.
The other sites do try to provide service to they members and mods are trying to do they jobs as best as they can.
If you like to discuss problems of the website in question, please do that directly with them.
APS forums will stay clean from this type of attacks.

Reason is that he is naming other site moderator in his comment. I don;t like that at all. Keep your personall problems with other people for your self.

Why not tell people what PM you sent me. Here, I will show everyone. For saying the word S*h*I*t I get a warning. That is weak. Many people on this site say that and never get in trouble. If you want me off the site Slatey, just say so, and not make up week poor *** excuses for giving me a warning........

Here it is:

Dear diamond_python,

You have received a warning at Aussie Pythons and Snakes.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?p=645022

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

Wach your language please.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Aussie Pythons and Snakes

Can I just say that if someone uses ???? or whatever they are not swearing all the time.

To say the little ???? actually means the little poop (etc). Not a swear word in my book.

Is that the same as me getting called a silly old fart? By the way I'm not old nor silly.

It seems "BIG BROTHER" is watching...... :)

Looks like everyone is getting early Xmas presents this year. Free warnings and suspensions for all. No wonder some of the older and more respected members of this site left........

Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Look, it even says I have an infraction under my name. Can everyone see that?

Shows it against my name. I assume infraction is the Slateman's fancy word for WARNING!!!! lol

Is there one under your details on the right hand side of the page?

This is what I can see

Infractions

Can't see any infractions. Then again I was never really any good at anything to do with fractions:lol:

Going out to the herps in the shed. At least out there I can't be sensored by anyone or in anyway for being mis-interpreted. I'm not going anywhere, if you want come over DP.

wat r u guys on about? lol this was originally an apology and you guys have turned it into infractions lol u guys r funny!!!hehe tebzZzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back