I.D. these cowards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is disgustingt:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

it's like the 6/7 endangered blue igwanas.

that person is a coward.

and it was a very young one as well.
i've seen adult males that I doubt were fully grown that were huge.
and even if it was young it woukld be hard to knock one out in a fight even if you didn't fight fairly.

If he dose it again, I hope the next roo leans back on its tail and slices him open with a kick of its own.
Removing something from the blokes groin, with those big claws on its feet.

Poor Poor baby =(
Someone needs to give him a flogging and see how he likes it!

I would love to get hold of these two little turds. One thing i wont tolerate is cruelty to animals, it makes my blood boil!!

If i was there to witness them beating that kangaroo, i would end both of them were they stood!!!!:x:x:evil::evil:

Wow, what a douchebag. He will get whats coming to him one day.

yeah i hope a brown gets that kid to right on the leg and hes atleast 3 hrs from the nearst hospital but then they save him but have to take his leg off. maybe it would bite him on both legs and an arm so he cant even use a wheel chair and then his other arm gets mangled in some accident and then everybody would know what he did and theyd be all like "Ohhh there goes stumpy (or torso boy) the douche that thinks its funny to beat up young injured roos! Looks like nature got its own back HA HA." ......yeah lets make that happen.

Karma will get them.... I would be totally apalled if they were my kids, I hope their parents find out and dob them in so justice can be served

OMG what's wrong with these people, i end up with so many rescues due to stupid people like this, what is happening to the world????? it's all so depressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone knows who these people are and don't dob them in they are just as bad. Next progression with these d-heads will be some poor bugger walking home from the shop.

I wish I never read that....

I would LOVE to find that little twat and beat the crap out of him, then his mates filming it.
Makes me sick

Obviously makes himself feel big and strong, next itll be a defensless kid.

I feel sorry for these poor pathetic people, how sad having such a low opinion of yourself that you have to pick on a defensless animal to make yourself feel superior. Oooh, tough.
The problem with these sort of people is they don't care! We go on about how they are losers etc but they just don't care. They don't feel guilty about doing it otherwise they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
Not only did they do it they FILMED it with every intention of posting it somewhere for everyone to see. They love the fact that people are going to get shirty with them, they want the attention.
They are no hopers and they are too stupid to realise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back