I.D. these cowards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god, all of us were such lil angels when we were kids........ We really need to find these kids and kill them........

Dunno bout you.. But i never and wouldn't go punching/kicking/kneeing whatever animals untill they were unconscious let alone hitting them once o_O.

Gutless little creep :evil: I just hope they find this little wimp and put him in maximum prison...
then we'll soon see how tough he is when he's on his knees crying like a girl...

I just hope that someone takes the law into their own hands and beats the absolute stuffing out of those brainless idiots who did this to that poor kangaroo.

And yet, the people being the stuffing out of the kids would get into so much more trouble than the kids for beating the kangaroo!

Gutless little creep :evil: I just hope they find this little wimp and put him in maximum prison...
then we'll soon see how tough he is when he's on his knees crying like a girl...

........with his cell mate "bubba" that also go's by the nickname "HORSE"!!

LOL. Those just made my day!

Words cannot express my anger. What i wouldn't give to know who those little boys are.

But the sad thing is that there are, in reality, many many people in our society who just don't care in the way we (on this forum) do. Even my father has willingly tried to take a spade to an unsuspecting srub turkey recently (with full intention of killing it so it wouldn't mess up his garden), only reason he didn't get it was me pegging a stick at it to frighten it off. Boy did we have a colourful arguement after that.

Then there were those students at my high school (several years ago now) that found a lapwing (plover) nest near the school oval, and proceeded to destroy the nest and throw the eggs at a brick wall. No consequences...

And just last week i went to the Australia Zoo display in Queenstreet Mall in Brisbane to see the reptile set-ups, they had a gorgeous 10 year old Olive being carted around for pats by everyone. And while i was talking to the handler some twit came up and stuck his tongue out at the snake, right in the snakes face, before smacking its face away im mock disgust and marching off again. Excuse me but WHAT!?! Where is the respect for these animals? Where is the care given to other creatures? What did we do wrong?

Sometimes i feel as though the animals we share our planet with are seen solely as sources of food and entertainment for the idiots. You know that wonderful saying "the only good snake is a dead snake"? Too often i have people reciting that to me as if it's a JOKE. As in, they feel good about themselves referring to their killing of protected native animals, and i should somehow find that amusing?

*insert rant here*

Ditto the comment on 'skidmarks on society's pants'.

You're so right shooshoo.
And how sick are we all of hearing 'the only good snake is a dead snake' OMG I am over it.

..Agreed with shooshoo..some people find animals just a total joke..
i dont blame the animal for being nasty with humans..
(so much for being educated...)

What a coward, why does he not get in the ring and see what would happen if someone actually hit back, I hate chumps like that.

What a coward, why does he not get in the ring and see what would happen if someone actually hit back, I hate chumps like that.

I am only too happy to take that job on, so if anyone on here knows who this gutless coward is, let him know that when he gets out of jail let's get in the ring and see how well he can box!

yeah i was going to rant but......
Hopefully these young gentlemen will be found and made example of with the full use and power of the legal system.

Loud audible HUFF

yeah i was going to rant but......
Hopefully these young gentlemen will be found and made example of with the full use and power of the legal system.

Loud audible HUFF

If they are found the legal system will do bugger all, maybe a fine and a behaviour order...maybe.

Cases like this I see nothing wrong with a little 'ultra violence', these kids will laugh off a fine (parents will probably pay it) and behaviour bonds are a bit of a joke really, they wouldn't laugh off a sound kicking though.

Actually the sad thing about this and it has probably been mentioned but i havent read every post, is that people used to put gloves on themselves and the roo and box in front of people. I have seen old footage of it around somewhere.
Obviously it was, or didnt appear to go to this level, but certainly shows the roots.

I also can not explain how angry & upset this crap makes me!,.
I dont know what the hell is wrong with some people out there?!

Very sad!

Has anyone heard if these idiots have been identified and arrested yet?

Karma is going to be a biatch
what a bunch of delinquents.
makes me wonder what sort of people are raising kids these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back