i didnt know bts could move this fast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
i didnt know bts could move this fast:lol: its [video=youtube;hgxTjzE4yOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxTjzE4yOw[/video]

I saw a wild one last season crossing a road and being harassed by indian myna birds and it ran like hell and jumped off a one metre retaining wall and into someones garage to escape and with no injury. Pretty quick for a skink with short stumpy legs. They can really move if they have to.

BTS brown tree snake.

cool footage though.

donks

Is that in your garden?
I'd love to find some decent ones like them over here!
They're so speedy because of the s shapes they make with their bodies like snakes. The feet are there for grip more than actual movement at those speeds.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

haha im with donks. i was disappointed when i clicked this post and i was blueys lol, had fingers crossed for a brown tree snake strike at the very least lol

haha soon as i saw Bts i got excited but must say i wasn't disappointed with thee effort form the little guys:p

i like the comment below the video saying they are blue tongue skinks and not blue tongue lizards! and that blue tongue skinks sometimes have forked tongues! news to me.

I love blue tongues, need to pair my male up.
Are they eastern?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Great vid, the way the loser was spinning, you'd think it was part Jag! (Tongue in cheek)

WARNING! The following quote will make you stupider for having read it!

They're actually blue tongued skinks. Skinks have shorter legs, longer tails, triangular heads, and sometimes, forked tongues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back