I just got a pair of scorpians

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey any hints about keeping alice spring scorpians i gust got 2 of them each about 1cm long one ate a babie woodie anything i should know about them they are very actice

Give them bits of bark to hide under and a small dish of water and they'll go alright.
One of my big ones is 5cms not including tail.

Re: I gust got a pair of scorpians

brendan_spencer said:
hey any hints about keeping alice spring scorpians i gust got 2 of them each about 1cm long one ate a babie woodie anything i should know about them they are very actice

Hey Brendan
kept a few desert and rainforest scorps last year (female still alive Greg?), just beware I left a little cricket in with my male desert and the cricket ate its GUTS out (boohoo was a birthday present from my ex).

cheers
meg

with the water dish put a piece of cotton wool in it to stop them from drowning.
Keep them approx 24-30 degrees.
You can place small baby garden lizerds in for them to eat.

yea. when I keep em from time to time have sand as a substrate about 2 inches deep, and a piece of bark for hiding, and a water dish with cotton wool and feed on woodies/crickets..........dont get stung... IT HURTS

Hopefully im getting some more this friday comming cause my friend is going to the desert on a reptile thing

have both desert and rainforest scorps, both females gave birth late last year. all the desert babies were quickly eaten by mom, but have had 1 rainforest survive. I have also found that if u have a bigger tank than norm they will be more active, and make sure u spray its tank with water. it help humidity as well as keeping them used to a colder night time temp. And now all i can say is ENJOY

kewl...........Imma gonna scorpian hunting tomorrow arvo!!!!....might post some pics so you guys can tell me what I have actually been keeping for the past couple of years HEHE

in christmas im going to the riverlands and im going scorpion hunting

kewl BS..........u gona keep some or what dude?

everyone i find i will keep cause scorps are the maddest and today i found i spider and i found another one but it ran and went doen a big hole these mayb i could get my sister to brng me a few up that he finds in november

kewl kewl.....what spider was it.......was it a funnel web???????????? oh yea spiders are scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back