I`m getting married

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Real???!!?? Congrats. Mudmum will be teary eyed!

Our first APS wedding! :) Did you guys meet on APS?? Congratulations!

That's great guys. Congratulations! And Forster/Tuncurry is a beautiful place for a wedding - I have friends there and have been to their wedding.

The R.S.L does a great reception buffet spread, and from the last pics STP posted of his naked self, he could certainly use a good feed! :wink:

Mel x

yes, we did meet up because of aps...
and mum is pretty happy, cos she now has more grandsnakes.
:D
thanks everyone....

:oops: Oops! How quickly they forget! Doesn't matter! Congratulations anyway! :)

How do you know about Snarf and Spilota chick?
Are you an old member under a new name?

Congrats to STP and Astrobecka. (just hope it's not a S-h-o-tGUN wedding :p )
Cheers

I remember when snarf and spilota tied the knot too. I wonder if they're still together?

So you guys have only been together 2 months? Wow. That's really great. You're lucky Astro... I've been waiting 5 years to be asked... :roll:

Mel x

No, haven't only been together 2 months... lol
and no, i don't live with mummy, sorry to dissapoint you but i got my own place 8 years ago.

yeah, forster/tuncurry is a beautiful place, so many nice spots to choose from for the ceremony.

also, sorry to slateman for not showing up last october when i went to sydney to see steve.... now you see it was worth it.. for me anyway. lol

All the best of luck STP and Astrochick. It's like that beatle song ''All you need is luck'' :D

Mel said:
I've been waiting 5 years to be asked... :roll: x

Hey Mel, all is not lost, you know that you can pop the question your self, as apparently the girls can ask the boys in a leap year. Sooooooo there you go !!!!

Congrats to Beck and Steve ?.. 8) does Steve realise how lucky he is? !!!
:D :)

MY GOT. What a news. Gloves family is forming. Now we will wait for glove babe.
Steve you are lucky man for sure. Spice girl will take care of you now and no more undressing in front of other girls mate.
I hope that your marriage will be happy one and that will last. Wish you all the best and all success.
Please do not forget to post some wedding photos here kids.

Greebo said:
You know I have a fear of commitment Mel.......

Ahhh Greebs... you've got to come to terms with it at some point... I'm 30 this year...I can't wait around forever... :wink:

Artie said:
Hey Mel, all is not lost, you know that you can pop the question your self, as apparently the girls can ask the boys in a leap year. Sooooooo there you go !!!!

I never knew that Artie, although...now that I think about it, I think I may have heard it once upon a time. Although, most men are very traditional. I dare say I would be rejected just because I dared to do the asking. :roll: Oh Woe is Me... :wink:

Mel x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back