I`m getting married

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone is keen to become a citizen so they can start claiming the dole...

i hear wedding bells....no, its the sound of beer bottles.

:shock: married? my bubba and the pommy? :D

yes things are happy in the astrofolk house. mudmum stayed earthy and only cried in private.....its my little bubby girl!!! muddad had a little play with steve when he came nervously to ask if he 'could ask her' lol.
but when we met steve the pom in sydney and checked him out and he threatened me with a hissing cranky snake....he somehow still passed the mudmumdad ultra examination. snakes did help. lol.

he romatically proposed at work in front of loads of people with a microphone...hes wiry but brave.
mudmum hugs him, mudboy is in awe of him (tall, snakes, not been drunk yet in front of him lol , accent etc), muddad and jiff are like mates, and gets out a beer for him. (whats he thinking??) hes a lovable pommy
the 'princess' is so happy.
:lol:

we're just a little worried about the reception seeing he tends to disrobe when he gets drunk. we havent actually seen that in person.

maybe we can supply eye muffs or blinkers ? lol

Em

HA HA Mudmam. When he starts undress, start to colect money to the head.
Mabe the young will need money for baby clothes.

Good on you astobeka.I would be honoured to do your wedding in my Limo. It's a 1987 Ford LTD. with c.d and d.v.d player and I WILL do it cheaper than local companies just to do an APS member a fovour,all I need is enough for fuel and somewhere to rest my head for the night. I live in Campbelltown and go to Tamworth all the time in the Limo to Race speedway,it cost me $120 to do a round trip of 900 kilometres,so $200-$250 with ribbons and a bottle of champagne will make sure you have a good wedding and at least I will get to meet 2 good members of APS. You can't go past that offer!! Call Adam on 0421089253 and make your booking. That goes for ANY APS member just to show I have nop hard feelings!! :) :wink:

muddad and me will get steve one of those aussie hats with the beer cans and tubing...for during the ceremony.
he will need a keg in that limo....

im joking lol.

we heard he got drunk ONCE. but all those naked pics tell me different, or is it just when hes hanging around with pop honey?

we have a friend at the csiro who can help out with some kind of self administering beer drip. lol

aw hes not drunk. hes just really happy and talks funny.
MM

Steve, sorry about your account, but we gave everyone more than adequate warning. All you had to do was make sure your account was operational! I deleted so many accounts that I didn't even notice yours! You can always reapply with a valid email address.

Re: spilota_1 : who cares? Even if it IS John, as long as he continues to behave himself, there's really no problem! Agan : who cares?

this is ridiculous
the post was put up to inform the friends we have on aps of our plans, not to start a slagging match.
honestly, spilota, i don't really care what you think because you are of no importance to me, but i am not one to let some one lie about me, especially some one i don't even know.
and just to clear this up i will say this once again, i don't live near my parents. steve and i live about 20 minutes from their place, but i suppose if living in the same town means i live in her back pocket or her in mine, then so be it.

now that i've said what i wanted to say,
thank you everyone for your congratulations.
beka

I split this topic. Please leave this weding topic clean.
If you like to argue, go to Spilota/Steve/Earthmother Argument. And continue there.
Here we like to congratulate young people to big step in life.
Beca I would like you to be happy girl and Steve, I hope that you find what you was looking for.

thanks slatey!
i am very happy, and i think steve has found what he was looking for......
(you are talking about his pants aren't you?)

beka

HA HA Beka You are always in good spirit. By the way, MR slateman to you. :p

Congratulations! I got married to my amazing and beautiful wife Meaghan (the tarantula lady), almost a year ago (May 17th) and it's great. I love being married. All the best.

I must say that I am married for 20 years now and enjoy it. My wife is still my best friend and children sunshine of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back