I would like to colect money for one of our admins.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for $20, ill be there on the day, looking forward to seeing older members and meeting new. cheers inny

yay can the person walk down on a red carpet and do the full roaylty thing?
count me in for $20 ;)
have to wait till pay day though

he wont be getting a ccp at this rate, it may be a diamond or bredl's

I'd like to be there but a bit too far for me...more than happy to donate though...please pm me slatey..i have a suggestion also

Looks like we have chance to get nice snake. Browns just pm me the picture. I would like to ask Brown to post the picture of snake here in forum.

Hypomelanistic Bredli.......belongs to bigguy....how's it looking now?

If I cough up some dosh for this fundraiser, does it entitle me to say whatever I want on this site without being censored?
Being as it's a privately owned and run site, should the owner not finance this gift to an Admin?
I'm not trying to cause trouble here, not at all, but it seems hypocritical to espouse the site as privately owned and run yet ask for financial aid for a gift for an Admin.
I supported the sponsoring of the Roughy at the ARP and realise that it was for an outside cause, but I can't get my head around this.
Again, I state, I'm not saying this to cause or start any trouble, it's just my thoughts on the matter.

Greg.

the admins don't get paid for their work in money...they get paid in appreciation
so i think that a prezzie would be a nice way to show it
we all use this site all the time
no charge for advertising anything
and it takes time and effort to run and work a site like this

remember this is an optional donation

if you want to donate - then do
if you don't - then don't

paying

Bryony said:
remember this is an optional donation

if you want to donate - then do
if you don't - then don't

bryony i think u got this a bit wrong...
if you want to donate - then thats great :D
if you don't - then we'll kill you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. i would donate if i wasn't so poor. :cry:

Yeah but shouldn't it come from the owner of the site?
I'm not knocking Jan, it's just that he pushes the point that it's privately owned and run which is fair enough. His site, his rules, totally acceptable and I fully abide by them (now). So shouldn't that should mean he shoulder all the responsibility and costs? The Admins and Mods are all volunteers. Surely any rewards should be financed by the owner.

I want to make it clear I'm not trying to be a prick causing trouble here, so I get banned again. I think I'm making a valid point. Just tell me where I'm wrong then.

Greg.

The owners contribute enough to this site without having to dig into their pockets any deeper. In fact the latest upgrade properly cost Slatey jr the entire weekend. I, for one, are glad of this opportunity to show my appreciation in a tangible but small manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back