Ian

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Reaction score
I have been a long time watcher and member but this is the first post, I have used this site as a major reference point in answering many questions i needed answered in the past. I have always found my answers without having to ask any questions, but now I have some little baby beardies for sale. I will be posting them on this site very soon when I become more conversant with postings on this site.

Thanks
Ian

congrats on the first post mate and good luck with selling ur beardies

23 views so far and only one person has bothered to say hi. Anyone would think we we a bunch of snobs.
So...... How's it going? Welcome to the site. Good luck with the Beardies.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I thought someone was starting a thread about me for a sec.....fewww

Welcome Ian, seems wierd saying hi to myself:lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoy it here anyway;)

Well hello to Ian,

what are you talking about snakes4me2, you dont say hello to yourself.

I say hello every morning to myself, i look into that mirror,

"Hi Ron Burgundy, how are we today"

The worst thing is when he doesnt talk back

D

Well Hi Ian ... nice to hear from you ...... hope all goes well selling your beardies.

Well hello to Ian,

what are you talking about snakes4me2, you dont say hello to yourself.

I say hello every morning to myself, i look into that mirror,

"Hi Ron Burgundy, how are we today"

The worst thing is when he doesnt talk back

D

LOL i'll give it a try. I once had the wife in tears from laughing, i was in a silly mood and was looking in the mirror and i would turn my head really quick, she asked me what i was doing and i said i was trying to look at the back of my head :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: . The stupid things we do to make someone laugh.

Sorry to hijack ya thread Ian, i wont do it again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back