Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless that's a giant Bandy Bandy which has swallowed the dog's lead and made its way to the dog's face, Miss Vicky is either severely senile or someone is pulling a silly (deliberate) prank. The symptoms don't even sound consistent with Tiger Snake bite, but then again, maybe wheezing for a few days is normal for Bandy-bandy-dog-lead Snake bites.

Hey peoples if you click on the link of the article you can leave feedback on the report. I did and i found it theraputic to rip into them. Go on i know you want to .:evil::evil::evil:

the damn fake snake doesnt even have a shadow in the pic!!

They could have at least doctored a picture if they want to write a fake story, instead of using a picture of a dog on a stripey lead. Journalists these days, not only are they liars, but lazy ones at that

geeze, she really sucks at photography, or her camera is dodge.
that 'dog' looks like a distorted cat x white fox and that 'snake' looks like a pet shop product.

bad photo, the woman needs a digital, then she can take all the crappy photos she wants. that is not a maltese terrier. that is not a snake, imo.

A 16 year old dog falls ill and slowly gets sicker over a few days until it has to be put down? Where the hell is the mystery? I'm sorry lady, but Mischa was old!!! Old dogs die you crazy old fool!

lol, i just took a really close look at the 'snake' and you can actually see that it is attached to a metal thingy, darn it, you know, those ? shaped clips that attach the lead to the collar. Great now i sound like an imbecile, but i know what i'm talking about :)

wouldnt the dog notice theres a snake and start going off? unless it was deaf dumb and stupid...

I remember an article in the Herald Sun a couple of years ago about a guy who was bitten by an eastern brown. The guy was actually bitten by an eastern brown, but the photo of "the snake which bit Mr. so-and-so" was of a young olive python. I guess they just grabbed a stock photo of what they thought was a brown snake and passed it off as the actual snake in question. Wonder if it was the same journalist?
Fine paper, damn fine paper.:rolleyes:

It's interesting that for comments on that article, "Feedback will be rejected if it ... contains clear errors of fact.". It's a shame the article itself wasn't held to such a standard.

Stewart

I buy those snake looking leads for my horse. maybe i can pretend my horse has a snake hanging from its face. Hahahahahahahaha

that looks like the lead to me.. i mean how incredably lucky would you be to get a strike at your dog in that action.. and wouldnt she see the snake after the bite especially if it was moving back into the bush?? hmmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back