Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, guys...

I posted this on another forum... Apparently there is something that resembles a snake BEHIND the lead. Still dont think its a snake but look a bit harder to see if you can prove me wrong.

what's the saying again - black to white avoid the bite... white to black you won't get a chance to look back? yeah.. that's the one...

has anyone thought outside the square,it might not be tiger but something more exotic as they seem to find alot around victoria

i was being :rolleyes:,my god everyones so god damn tempermental and serious here at the moment..:shock:must be xmas thing..it was meant to be funny

You guys aren't even looking at the spot in the photo that the snake is suppose to be in.

It is clearly a dog lead. Look BEHIND the dog lead. If your vision can't see anything resembling a snake then go get your eyes checked.

You guys aren't even looking at the spot in the photo that the snake is suppose to be in.

It is clearly a dog lead. Look BEHIND the dog lead. If your vision can't see anything resembling a snake then go get your eyes checked.
The lead is the supposed snake,there is no way they would make an article based on a 'wheres wally' or a 'magic eye'
pic.
If you can see a snake in that pic your tripping mate.:)

The lead is the supposed snake,there is no way they would make an article based on a 'wheres wally' or a 'magic eye'
pic.
If you can see a snake in that pic your tripping mate.:)

thats what i thought,oooh man and i was beginning to think i was tripping :lol:...lol..lol..

i was being :rolleyes:,my god everyones so god damn tempermental and serious here at the moment..:shock:must be xmas thing..it was meant to be funny
/

Didn't know people were supposed to be able to detect sarcasm over the net unless made obvious =P but i wasn't being temperamental i was just pointing out it wasn't a snake as i couldn't tell if you were serious or not.

:|and considering that the story says she wa swalking the dog off lead..:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back