ID please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - maybe some sort of velvet gecko
2 - possibly a wood mulch slider (lerista muelleri)

I will have a crack im thinking:
1- Christinus marmoratus
2- The skink in the second picture im thinking it's in the Hemiergis Genus, either it is Hemiergis quadrilineata or Hemiergis peronii.
Thanks Tim.

Acrochordus; 2- The skink in the second picture im thinking it's in the [I said:
Hemiergis [/I]Genus, either it is Hemiergis quadrilineata or Hemiergis peronii.
Thanks Tim.

Believe it is Hemiergis quadrilineata going by my guide which is a bit dated i think the gecko is Phyllodactylus marmoratus (Marbled gecko).
I should have stated they are both found in the Perth coastal region.

Tim is correct with ID's both are common around perth, that is either a huge marbled gecko or shes got small hands. thanks for posting.

Thanks Tim and Gecko75. So is my I.D. of the gecko incorrect or has the Genus changed. And her hands are small but it was a rather large gecko

Thanks Tim and Gecko75. So is my I.D. of the gecko incorrect or has the Genus changed. And her hands are small but it was a rather large gecko

genus changed to christinus, so you are still correct.

cheers think i better update my books got caught out with another id recently, thing is book was only purchased a month ago

cheers think i better update my books got caught out with another id recently, thing is book was only purchased a month ago
I wouldn't worry about it as there is allways constant changes to the scientific names and Genus, but it wont hurt to update:)
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back