Id this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoRider

Doesn't Own Geckos
Reaction score
Hey guys a little while ago my aunt found this snake trying to eat her bats... What is it exactly?

It was found just north of townsville Thank you :)

Attachments

• 24366_1357796537602_1012145791_1053005_4369593_n.jpg
    24366_1357796537602_1012145791_1053005_4369593_n.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
wait, Scrubby

Last edited:
haha nah i commented before the pic was up :p
im actually not sure, it could be a scrub python?
someone else will give you a positive ID :)

that's just a blindfold! (or she's going to clean up after him!)

I take it you are vaccinated for Lyssavirus? Definitely something I wanna do at some time or another is get vaccinated and be able to handle and do some work with bats.

I take it you are vaccinated for Lyssavirus? Definitely something I wanna do at some time or another is get vaccinated and be able to handle and do some work with bats.

Well there is no vaccination for lyssavirus... But it is similar to rabies so when you become a wildlife carer you have to get rabies vaccination..

Also i should add no one who's had the Rabies vaccination has ever caught the Lyssavirus.

Great animals.. very loving they are just like puppies with wings lol... Have a look at some of my other bat videos :)

Well there is no vaccination for lyssavirus... But it is similar to rabies so when you become a wildlife carer you have to get rabies vaccination..

Also i should add no one who's had the Rabies vaccination has ever caught the Lyssavirus.

There is no lyssavirus vaccination because it would be identical to the rabies one the disease displays the same antigen...

I'll check out some of your other vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back