Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the book I'm referring to doesn't contain T. diemensis that you mentioned earlier or any earless dragon found around Sydney?

Are you sure about that? They are very common all throughout Sydney, up into the Blue Mountains then south throughout the great diving range, north up to the Colo River, and twice recorded south of Armidale as mentioned previously. This is all documented in Swan 1990, and i have seen millions myself around Sydney and the Blue Mountains. Common name is Mountain Heath Dragon. They would have to be in your book somewhere.

Are you sure about that? They are very common all throughout Sydney, up into the Blue Mountains then south throughout the great diving range, north up to the Colo River, and twice recorded south of Armidale as mentioned previously. This is all documented in Swan 1990, and i have seen millions myself around Sydney and the Blue Mountains. Common name is Mountain Heath Dragon. They would have to be in your book somewhere.

Yeah found it, was under R. diemensis under Heath Dragons that's why I didnt see it.

the Blue Mountains then south throughout the great diving range,

::Cough:: Off topic I know but as a resident of the Blue Mountains I can confidently say it is the Great DIVIDING Range.

No diving allowed.

:p
IsK

::Cough:: Off topic I know but as a resident of the Blue Mountains I can confidently say it is the Great DIVIDING Range.

No diving allowed.

IsK

hehehe,..funny!

oh, and cute dragon! :)

No diving allowed.

IsK

I was just seeing if you were awake IsK . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back