Identify these lizards?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
. :D Taken today, ignore date.

10000190zz.jpg

10000391on.jpg

When they finally download and I can view them, I might have a crack at it Inny.

You couldn't make them any bigger, could you??? :twisted:

:p

Hix

The first one is a skink, probably Lampropholis or Leiolopisma or Saproscincus. Or something similar.

The second one is a Political Gecko (Meganephrurus windbaggus), so named because it's full of hot air.

:p

Hix

first is a golden water skink, the second sorry dont know cant see it not a very good picture

Is the first one real? :roll: Sorry, I've never seen anything like it! :lol: Is that real? Are you trickin'?

The second one however looks an awful lot like a green phase Geko Playskoolitius -
mainly found in the backpacks of preppie students on their first day of school :wink:

Identiy these lizards?

:) The first one guys(if i can see it) is a skink possibly a wild and very rare cyclodomorpheous sshermensis seeking refuge in a tree. The second specimen i think is the very rare and almost non extant giant green tropical tree gex ( Gecko smaragdensis blowerupicus). :p :p

:lol: Tryn ta trick us eh! The first ones a garden waterskink (Africanus fishfingrus) :lol: :lol:

:lol: Sorry bout the big size, actually the 2nd one is the rare giant geckoe elstufficus sideshowii ! otherwise known as the lounge lizard! The first one I really dont kow, it was in a hole at the base of a memorium or opening plauqe in the park with was fenced off. I found a few tourist gathered around tosing sticks at it. :roll: After rudely intruding on their sport they moved away and as I waited for my wife and kids to catch up, it popped out out of its hole, so i took a pic. very pretty lil lizard. River close by so it may be some kind of water skink??? :D I was going to downsize the pic but cant edit now. :p

Thanks serpente, Lol lib, dont tell parks n wildlife, Shhhh! Im keepin it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back