Idiotic people that bring teh lulz or grinds your gears :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to give my sister in law fresh eggs from our farm regularly. So she took some home and cooked eggs for her and her sister, the sister going on about how yummy the eggs were blah blah. So my sister in law comments that they are fresh from our farm. Her sister bolts to the bathroom and makes herself throw up, because the eggs aren't from the supermarket, they are from a chooks bum....Having worked both in an egg packing factory and on the egg farm, I personally hate eating eggs from the supermarket, sa I know what goes on in the factory.... Don't buy them if they look 'orange' as they are probably a few months old and have been sitting in the cold room.

Another time I had my best friend over and we had lamb, again she ate the lot going on about how nice it was, until I casually commented "Yep, remember the little black whether we had?" she puked for an hour lol.

Friend was complaining that Apple wouldn't fix water damage under warranty. Fair enough. Kicker is she downloaded an app that said it measured the temperature of your coffee, all you had to do was drop your phone into the cup/bath/sink. Not only was she stupid enough to do it, but whined it wasn't her fault and that the maker of the app should have to pay.

Friend was complaining that Apple wouldn't fix water damage under warranty. Fair enough. Kicker is she downloaded an app that said it measured the temperature of your coffee, all you had to do was drop your phone into the cup/bath/sink. Not only was she stupid enough to do it, but whined it wasn't her fault and that the maker of the app should have to pay.

You have gotta be taking the piss? What an idiot!

I'm w Trent... for real?!?

I'm w Trent... for real?!?

It was a friend of a friend ;)

I know for sure I don't have friends like that!!!

However - on saying that, my ex is a hairdresser and her friend asked "will your car still play CDs when driving through the (Lyttleton) tunnel."

Admittedly she was very blonde... And yes, the radio cuts out when driving through the tunnel... So I guess she had reason to ask... But I don't even think she'd drop an iPhone into a cup of coffee.... I call Urban Legend on this one!

My friends sister went to the apple store to complain after they bought an app they didnt find fun.

It was a friend of a friend ;)

I wish. I went to highschool with her. I occasionally get her facebook updates in my live updates feed... she got offended when I called the repair bill and "idiot tax." Haven't spoken to her much since then. To be fair though, this thread proves there are much stupider people out in the world.

in year 7, we were asked to list fruit for some stupid health assignment...by putting our hands up and the teacher would write them on the board.
the girl infront of my friend and I leant her chair back to quickly ask us "guys...is ice a fruit?" in the most serious voice...and no, she was not joking.

Nah Crystal, I think dropping the phone in a coffee is the dumbest thing this thread has shed light on, hahaha.

I didn't answer...was in shock. then she asked how to spell orange...which would be fine...if we weren't in year 7.

While cleaning a freshie enclosure had a guy say to me, do those crocs bite.

Yeah, it's unsettling how illiterate many people are. I've even had a couple of teachers that couldn't spell. A mistake here and there is plausible, but two to three in every sentence isn't.There are plenty of people out there who never learn to read or write properly, it's pretty horrible.

Last term I was teaching at a really difficult school. The kids had been spoonfed since year 7. I decided to do a brainstorm on the board on different ingredients they could put in the savoury vegetarian pastries that they were required to design for an assignment as most of their original designs consisted of a filling of mash potato....

anyway, whilst brainstorming vegetarian ingredients, one kid put up their hand and said "bacon miss!". This was a year 10 girl.

At uni we are told to put brainstorming suggestions on the board no matter how ridiculous they may be. I thought that crossed the line though. I told her to read the question again.

The other night in eagleboys, this guy was asking about employment for his son, and asked the employee he was talking to "so how much would he expect to earn $2 bucks an hour? You guys don't earn much aye, hahahaha" while the boss was in the background, typical bogan. Like his son's gunna get a job there now.

bahaha! i work at eagle boys! im on over $20 =D

some guy asked if i was old enough to drive after id just delivered him the pizzas...

I did something kinda idiotic today, looking back lol.

I was at a forum members house and asked about his jungle that was fairly large. I asked how much a bite from something that size hurt (because I've never been bitten by something that size) he said I was more than welcome to find out, lol. I put my hand in there, but she didn't bite.

I really want to get bitten by one when I know it's coming, not when I'm going to get a huge fright, but it still probably wasn't a smart thing to do.

This one didn't give me the lulz (or teh lulz for that matter) because I don't even know what the lulz are... But I think it's funny...

Teaching at an all boys (Catholic) school in Cairns. A year 9 science class, where reproduction was the topic.

I usually enjoy this topic because mostly the students listen up, they're reaching puberty (in some cases) and they're genuinely interested in the topic. And it's a good time to use 'rude' words and make them boring and scientific.

The exam was pretty easy. But one question, and one student (let's call him Nick) just took the cake!

The question was based on a graph of the menstrual cycle. Over the 28 day period there were peaks and troughs of various hormones in the cycle. The graph was clearly numbered on the x-axis Days 1 - 28. The y-axis was the amount of the hormone present.

Question 1: How long is the menstrual cycle?

Nick answered the question:

About 5cm...

???

I don't think I need to explain what was going through his mind at the time - but the worst part about it was - he was serious and he honestly thought he was answering this correctly.

I now wish I had a scanned copy of this - because it is truly gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back