If u could b anywhere right now.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting on the veranda of my mud brick, bush timber and tin house that I've built myself, in the bush with the sound of the ocean in the background. The smell of life on the air. The story of living
whispering through the trees. Teaching my young ones about the environment and everythings place within. My guitar on my lap, my mind at ease, my soul at peace.

Almost there. Just a few more years.

Now that does sound perfect !!!

West Coast of Australia

you another West Aussie out an about or just want to visit?
I left W.A. start of last year it has some really nice places if you get out and look, can't wait to go back and see my niece and nephew............and mum of course 8)

you another West Aussie out an about or just want to visit?
I left W.A. start of last year it has some really nice places if you get out and look, can't wait to go back and see my niece and nephew............and mum of course 8)
Used to live on the East Coast when I was a kid. Would love to visit the West Coast 8)

You lot seem to be heat magnets! Not me, I'd be on a natural block of land in the Otways with the rain and cool weather(must be the Pom in me). A little shack, my other half, loads of books, and the ocean to look at.

Perth is dam hot, weather here is far more friendly

in Perth say good bye to 7 day trading, shops open till 7pm etc etc it's a ghost town on weekends unless you drink ALOT and they have no decent venues for the money most need to make it worth while for shows....if you get them, auto shows are a good example of it, so much more happening here.

id luv to be in the carribean sipping on Pina coladas and having a gorgeous man feeding me grapes :p Not at this desk with a load of paper work staring at me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lot seem to be heat magnets! Not me, I'd be on a natural block of land in the Otways with the rain and cool weather(must be the Pom in me). A little shack, my other half, loads of books, and the ocean to look at.

But Geelong is a gorgeous place.... my son lives there, I've visited several times....

Perth is dam hot, weather here is far more friendly

in Perth say good bye to 7 day trading, shops open till 7pm etc etc it's a ghost town on weekends unless you drink ALOT and they have no decent venues for the money most need to make it worth while for shows....if you get them, auto shows are a good example of it, so much more happening here.

I can understand why people in your age group would think Perth is pretty boring, I hear it all the time, but for my age group, it's fine.... I just don't like heat.

Unless you're in Corio :lol:

My son used to live in Indented Head....and now he's in Lara. He's been in a couple of other suburbs too (he rents) but I can't remember all the names. I guess like all places some areas are a bit rough, but from what I've seen of where he's lived they've been nice areas.

My son used to live in Indented Head....and now he's in Lara. He's been in a couple of other suburbs too (he rents) but I can't remember all the names. I guess like all places some areas are a bit rough, but from what I've seen of where he's lived they've been nice areas.

When my biker friend got out of prison he came to my place that afternoon, and he said he'd seen 3 people he knew on the inside. My mother asked him where he'd been and he said Corio Village; which is the main shopping center in Corio :lol:

When my biker friend got out of prison he came to my place that afternoon, and he said he'd seen 3 people he knew on the inside. My mother asked him where he'd been and he said Corio Village; which is the main shopping center in Corio :lol:

A few years ago we thought of selling the house and moving "east" as we call it here :) I like South Australia (was born there) and I like Vic as well. My son told us of a few places to avoid....but I can't remember what they were now. Anyway, we're still here and probably always will be....which is ok.

Actually I wouldn't mind being at the top end again watching the sun set whilst eating fresh prawns and sippin on cheap champagne :D magical

Wish I was back at last Friday as I would love to be able to change what happened.

In a big, old leather armchair with a blanket, a good dog eared book and large pot of earl grey tea. Preferably while a storm raged against the windows.

What happened?
I won't go into detail (mainly due to some people actually knowing who i am & i dont want them know i was involed in the situation) but I would have stayed at home instead of going out in the morning. It's a double edged sword yes I am glad it's happened but wish I wasn't involved in it. I just hope it gets sorted and some positive can come out of a sad situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back