Iguana - is this legal?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

Reaction score
Iguana nice couloured with blue tounge desperate to sell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Reptiles and Amphibians ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by James Alder (Northbridge) on 16-Apr-05 11:29 AM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

well sell for any price more than $50 i am leaving the country and my iguana has no where to go so i need to sell him quickly, quick sale needed desperately other wise i will have to drown him i couldnt bare leaving him all alone help me

http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/77904.html

[ Reptiles and Amphibians ]
[/url]

i dont think they actually have an iguana. . you often see ads on pet link that some stupid person just makes up. like one a while ago with an elephant water iguana or something?. just a stupid person i think

theres now also a komodo dragon very large 2 adds up from that one if you are interested :D

Do you mean there WASN'T a Komodo after all. :-(

(he said it was Komono dragon - is that a dragon that has "turned Japanese??)
Nah it's a dragon wearing a traditional Asian oufit :roll: :wink:

Iguana-is this legal?

:p The racket the iguanas make in the ceiling is keeping me awake at night,must be the mating season.And no more boa constrictors in the ceiling the cats missing. :p

RE: Iguana-is this legal?

Hehe. A Kimono Dragon.

Let's get this guy arrested for false advertising and even just joking about there being Iguanas here.:)
I'm not an Iguana fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back