I'm back, finally... lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thalia_isabel

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Been a while since I've been back to the good ole' Aussie Pythons site (thanks to my account stuffing up for some unknown reason :rolleyes: ), so yep, it's back to bein an egg again dammit!!! lol

In case you're wondering, it's pythonrockchik1 aka Thalia for those of you who remember (but would rather forget i'm sure hehe).

It's been almost two years now since I got my first lil bab snakie and yep, I still only have just the one, my "beloved" Rasta, whom I am currently missing TERRIBLY as he's still up in Noosa with Jesse (aka jimmy_the_kid) and I am working on freighting him down.

Would anyone know roughly how much freighting him would cost and would I have to freight him from Maroochydore or Brisbane?? Any help appreciated.

The site has changed quite a bit, so many new members, which I hope to get to know a little better and I'm sure I will, what with my constant 'forum delving habits' lol.

Anywho, gotta go for now. See you all in the forums!

btw I apologise for all the "lol's" in advance, lol (couldn't help myself, it's my problem and I'm dealing with, it so there :p)

Thals :p

Good to see you back............................you have no idea how much this place has changed;)

Hi Thals, Unfortunately maroochydore will no longer accept reptiles, so he'll have to go to Brisbane. Should cost around $60 up to about 2kilos.
Cheers mate.

Hey donk, good ta here from u.
Thanks for that Blackdog, had a feeling I was gonna have to go through Brissy, ah well, as long as I get my baby back :)

Yes, alot has changed, but you're still sexiest girl here princess. :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yahsu Thalia
Yahsu to you too.

Though for the zillionth time I am NOT Greek lol
I'm Italian, and I chose my name, changed it about 1 1/2 years ago :), to 'Thalia Isabel'

Don't worry though, if it's not for my name, its my looks or sum other reason ppl think I'm Greek, or Lebanese, and I don't take offence or anything lol

It's all cool :p

Yeah, my girlfriend is psycho too, i think it's a female thing.. :)

We are still together, just in different states for now (he's up in QLD and I'm back in Melbs). Still planning on getting married but the date isn't confirmed yet, still trying to sort out our llives atm as so much has happened, but we do plan on ultimately being together, which I can't wait for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back