• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm done. Everything goes.... List inside.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Contagion

Reaction score
Due to my own personal reasons which I will not go into I am selling my entire collection bar a couple of special ones.

I will list the snakes below. I'd prefer someone take the lot for a greatly reduced price, otherwise prices will be listed beside the animals and descriptions and pictures can be sent.

I am on the north side of brisbane. There will be no freighting. I don't mind meeting people and am happy to drive some distance to meet.

1 x male RHD woma, yearling but small. $300
1 x 4y/o julatten jungle female, URS line. $500 - (1000 paired with the male, 1500 the trio)
1 x 4y/o julatten jungle male, Tremain's line. $600
1 x small 2 y/o julatten jungle female, Tremain's. $600
1 x small 2y/o jungle male, montgomery line. $500
1 x 2y/o Black and yellow jungle female, Roger lester. $600
1 x 2y/o Roger Lester full striped male jungle. $600
1 x 1y/o Mark Dunham full striped palmerston female jungle. $700
1 x hatchling mark dunham striped palmerston male. $400
1 x 100% het darwin male, hypoish characteristics, from daniel Gilbertson. $1200
1 x Banded RP female jungle, unknown line, similar to Colin's SXR's. $700
1 x Atherton jungle female, striped with weird patterns. $300
1 x URS Green tree python, yearling. Unsexed, turn green recently, looks nice. $1200.

I have a feeling I've forgotten something, So i'll continue to update things as they come to mind. I do also have some hatchies, but they're not quite ready to move.

I will sell the entire list as it stands in this post for 5000.
All my animals are healthy and I've not had a major issue in my time keeping.
As far as enclosures go I have a few good ones but most I have botched up myself. They work fine, just not the most aesthetically pleasing.
I would like to move all these animals ASAP so I can concentrate on other aspects of my life.

I reserve the right to refuse anyone sale. Please I would like only serious enquiries. I've got enough to think about without a bunch of tyrekickers annoying me.

Rough total is 8,200 on these animals, I think 5k is a good enough discount to take them all. All are good - top quality animals, no health problems, no bull poo. You cannot serious ask for a better price on them can you?!? Well someone already did...... I feel sick right now.

Oh that's not to mentions those that asked "How much freight to *insert location* would be?" when it does in fact say "there will be no freighting".....

There's a lot of interest in the GTP, as I thought there would be at this price.
I'm just going to work down the list in order of who got in first. At this stage it is pending until monday. If monday falls through I will contact the next in line.
If I don't get back to you about something other then the gtp I had 12 PM's today, so I probably just missed replying, remind me tomorrow.
Thank you to those who've shown interest.

The gtp is now SOLD.

The adjusted price for everything here will be 4500.

I will try and get some pics up soon. I'm just going to create a photobucket album and chuck that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back