I'm moving and they say no pets allowed[but]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept pthons in a no pets allowed apartmen twhen they discovered them I was evicted ignorant people fish tanks are allowed but not snakes in tubs which make no noise no mess I couldnt believe it so be careful

Last edited:
I kept pthons in a no pets allowed apartmen twhen they discovered them I was evicted ignorant people fish tanks are allowed but not snakes in tubs which make no noise no mess I couldnt believe it so be careful

This might be true, but you have to keep in mind there is a large amount of people who are terrified of snakes/lizards etc.

If a snake escaped and was on the loose, it would worry a lot of tenants; but if a fish was to escape, then it really would be of no concern to any one...

Just don't say anything and be honest when the inspect comes up and say they're reptiles, but they're kept the same as fish (secured in enclosures, etc). Nine times out of 10, your landlord will respond a little more positively when you don't lie to them ;)

During my last inspection, when the agent was told of my 'reptile room', she didn't seem to keen on going in there ;)

Body corporate Nazis. There's always at least one.

Bucket, if you're allowed fish and cats, I don't think reptiles would be a problem - except in people's minds. Being the neighbourly person I'm sure you are, you're merely being thoughtful when you keep your collection discreet. No one could ever know you have reptiles unless you invite them inside, and maybe not even then. Just be extra careful that none of your scaly friends get out.

just ask about 'tank animals'

That's what I did. They asked for more details.

Last edited:
I'm moving to merrylands and with all the drive-by shottings going on with the kings cross bosses family i might just note they don't have guns, maybe that might work haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back