im sick of people saying.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha... I'm only drinking white tonight... I'm not as vicious as when I'm on red, and luckily I don't have to drive... :)

J

Maybe if you're sick of everyone one on here you could just visit another site, no one is forcing you to stay and be unhappy.

I'm sick of you

I hope you have insurance cause I'm getting really angry right now. This is cyber bullying bro.
you bought it upon yourself kid , as i assume only a kid would act like you , should have kept your mouth shut , or should i say your fingers away from the keyboard

"Beautiful brake foot" may need to be removed from oral cavity.

Hey sorry guys can we just forget about this thread or get back to the topic, something about the wild.

I hope you have insurance cause I'm getting really angry right now. This is cyber bullying bro.

this is the problem with kids now days (im sounding old:) ) , they think that they can do or say something like this , say sorry and all is forgiven and forgotten , i was always told that sorry doesn't cut it and you have to prove that you have learnt from it and wont do it again before forgiveness is given

i think aps is glitching , i didn't quote that i quoted the , "hey guys can we just forget about this thread or get back to the topic , something about the wild "
What do I have to do to be forgiven, I won't do it again I promise

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not gonna let yous down, I've learn't my lesson

Last edited:
in this case just forget about the thread , your sorry has been seen , try to learn or contribute to threads in a civilised manner instead of acting like a pork chop and saying pointless things that make you look like an idiot , and overtime , people might begin to show forgiveness and start to respect your input a little more but until then people like me wont just forgive and forget until you do that , it takes time

C'mon thomasssssssssssssssssss... it's Friday night... you must be on red :)!

J :)

oooohhhhh ronda , you are a childish fool arnt you

pythoninfinte - im on rum , i get angry on rum :) cant drink wine to sophisticated for a guy like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back