Impaction question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers kev, his eyse have just started to clear tonight so should only be a couple of days till he sheds, we will have to see what happens then, but like i said he is still feeding and all so i will just wait i spose i am being paranoid but thats just me

yeah i was sorry to hear that mate, i would be shattered so i feel for ya

stockeh said:
i always play on the safe side, call it paranoia but hey i would be shattered if i lost one of my kids, the missus thinks i am crazy and obsess too much..

a bit off topic but i hear ya stockeh! :) I get exactly the same from Mark.. he thinks I'm way too concerned and obsessed with every little thing about my babies... pretty sure even the vet thinks I'm neurotic and anal retentive... just got back from a visit today, (apparently all the little ones are in good health and we're doing ok as parents)... but he also said my records were the best and most detailed he'd ever seen, and then in the same breath asked Mark what I was like to live with LOL :)

Yep, I know Mark could do with a "partners and friends of the herp-addicted" support group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back