Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try a Red Bellied Black Snake ( Pseudechis porphyriacus ) or a Collett's Snake ( Pseudechis colletti )peronally myself i just love red bellies

you know what?
i think I will cancel my ordered tiger

and go for a rbbs or a copperhead

thanks guys and gals

I am not sure about the advantage as i don't keep collett's but as a keeper of Red bellies they are a fun snake to keep my big fella is so layed back alot is to clean and feed compared to my Adder's or Python's to that mate i never have to fight with him to get him out he comes out with no hassles and goes back in with no hassles

You're really make alot of rash decisions mate. Maybe you should slow it down a bit, read some books, contact some breeders and maybe do a husbandry course.

you know what?

thanks guys and gals

you know what?

thanks guys and gals

I see nothing odd about a tiger as a first elapid. I quite often see reference made to "typical tiger attitude" in for sale adverts. but have yet to see any attitude displayed in any captive bred and raised tiger I have owned.

I personally wouldnt get a taipan right off the bat either.
Although, for me, it is RBB, whips, tigers and taipan for my elapid collection when i get it.. if i get it... whips freak me out with their incredible speed though. I guess this is slightly countered by the low potency of their venom. taipans for the opposite reason.

You know, it kind of looks like someone else is using Leon's account. Does anyone else see it?

There does seem to be a dramatic change in Leon at post 39.
Sorry if we got it wrong mate but your first post did give the impression of a 15 year old noob looking for the scariest snake to impress his mates with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back