inside the lizard cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,heres a few pics of the inhabitants taken inside the lizard cage for those that are interested in lzards,its after a storm and when this beardy heres running water it drinks and runs around in it,very amusing.

Last edited:
re inside

Yeh its onley a new set up Mr Feegle the grass will grow hopefully and ile find some hollow logs etc to make it look better,mostly blotchys in there and a lone nearing adult long neck turtle ive had since a hatchy,couple of beardys and afew shinglebacks.Had the opportunity to get some great hollow logs at the Mac Herps and i didnt,regrett it now.

re inside

Thanks dragons,yeh it has alot of personality,on a hot day i get a water can and it hears the water,drinks and runs in circles wallowing in it kind of like a bird bathing.

I take it that your in the Macarther area
Are there any probs with them living O/S

They must be very happy campers! Looks like a good spacious layout.
Is that an old inbuilt avairy?

re inside

I take it that your in the Macarther area
Are there any probs with them living O/S
Pretty dry out my way near St Marys Mr Feegle,we get no where near the rain they get further east towards sydney,two thirds is roofed and the eastern end gets full sun,the tin doesnt get the sun otherwise its too hot for blotchys.The middle where the colour bond sheet is,is built up and has dry grass on top then the colour bond sheet,they like to spend time in the pvc storm pipe,thanks for comments.

yep very nice stet up
yea how many lizards u got all up in there

cheers
..<>brad<>..
Theres 15 lizards and one turtle brad,yeh ive got to get the turtle some company,it has another one of those kids clam shells pools on the end i took the cage photo,few more pics.

Last edited:
really like the set up! nice lizards too, i love the blotched bluetongues

where are you located??? i would think it would have to be fairly warm for a beardy to be active and running around after a storm.?

-Jared

oh yeh...i love ur blueys!!!! they're really something.
congrats on all your beautiful lizards.

-Jared

re Inside

Heres a few pics of a blotchy sloughing its old skin,nearly completed in one piece.

Last edited:
Looks great zulu. I would be leaving my shingles outside though. Only a matter of time before they get scale rot.

re inside

Few pics of some blotchys that have recently sloughed for those that like blotchys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back