Insomnia sucks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all because you have no motivation when you get up. I bet if you were doing something you loved when you woke up you wouldn't feel like that.

exactly, on school days its a struggle to get up but on weekends, i can have half the sleep i get on week nights, and just jump out of bed, full of life...

Its the holidays now... when I went to dreamworld on Monday I was so excited I was woken up at 7 and although I was excited I was so tired and groggy that I fell back to sleep.

Get off the forums late at night, haha.

I've had two great sleeps the past two nights, my body has been so wrecked it just slept. Feeling so much better. Three's a charm, hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Yeah I slept so well after dreamworld, a bit of G forces and hanging on for your life really makes you tired :) Last night was okay but I woke up at 10:30am which is really really late for me (usually get up at 8 ) yet I was still tired.

Last edited:
It's proven that growing teens can benefit from more than the recommended 8 hours. If you don't feel like you're getting enough sleep, you should try to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back