Introducing Princess Leigh Cheri, Snake Ranch Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jess i also have been looking at these. Are they hypo? they look to have reduced black.

Hey ally_pup, hope all is well at your end! How funny you looked at getting this one! I kept looking at the Bredli page all day and this one kept jumping out at me - I think it was meant to be... Are you still planning to get a bredli? How is your woma going?

FNQ yeah, this is from the Late Starters offer - what a great deal!

Brigsy, she wasn't sold as hypo but she does have quite reduced black at her head end. Her tail end still has a fair bit of black in it, but I don't think she will turn out really dark.

Daniel 1234, you can't go wrong with Snake Ranch, both our snakes have been from there and I've been really impressed.

Looking great Jess well done on your purchase of a beautifull snake ;)

Sorry i missed the thread have been flat out at work and moving house busy busy busy!!!!

Cheers Paul.:D

Jess, how does she compare with the pic you saw of her? I have checked SXR website & been tempted but I like to see the critter " in the flesh " so to speak. Your Bredli is gorgeous. Congrats.

What a lovely bredli. I love the rich colours.

I have seen some of SXR's animals in the flesh and they are very nice animals - as good as their photos show. I have an order with them for hypo bredli which will arrive next year. Local friend of mine has SXR bredli & they are handsome looking animals.

Snake Ranch also, I saw them at one of the Expo's. They are certainly well coloured animals and that is what I look out for. I don't want a black bredli so I hunted for high reds and that is what I have got so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back