Introduction ....Guess what , guess what ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacemonitor

Reaction score
Most of you on here have been in this position and i thankyou now for ur kind and generous welcoming to this fantastic site It feels like i know u all and have read every thread on this site at least twice (btw love the new look) and the information is mind boggling to say the least.

Just thought id introduce myself and that I now have a Reptile licence (also amphibian) couldnt wait.. so i rang a week n a half after i sent away (4-6 weeks is too long lol) . From lookin at the site (wishing i was rich), I want 1 of everything thankyou or a welcoming party at my house and you can decide amongst yourselves as to who will give me the herps and who's giving the enclosures (here's hoping... lol)

Ill keep it brief and just end by saying i still have some deciding to do so will keep reading but will keep u posted.... ( Guess what ? i got my herp licence ...... yee haa)

>>>>>>> hangon where my intro ( hahaha ) Im 26 Male living in Nsw V8 Country (R.I.P BROCK) probably looking at startin with either a DP or beardie will keep posted with final decision (Q: is it posible to house both ... leave that for another post)

TTYL
FUBAR (something up beyond all recognistion)

hello and welcome:) !!!!!i had a similar choice to start off beardie v stimmi .....ive now had crickey about 5 maybe 6wks he is now settled and happy and my beardie viv is nearin completion anyway so haha beardies ahoy too!!!:D

Attachments

• Picture 976.jpg
    Picture 976.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back