Intruder in the yard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Carnt sleep now so i jump on the computer.
Just went out the backyard to have a smoke with no lights on and some bloke comes walking into my yard.
I chased him for a bit, he ran down the road and into some gardens.Never seen someone run so fast.
Do not no why or what he was after but now he's got me up.:x

Yes will be getting a dog earlyier now,to gaurd my snake-necked turtles lol

Yes, dog time for sure!

Glad I am moving to the country, I know things still happen but not nearly as much as in the city.

Mertle you will love the country we never lock our doors and leave cars unlocked , sleep with windows wide open . I live here for 5 years and never had a problem touch wood , It's great!!! WOw was there lights on in the house lucky you were up that's scarey .

he mite come everynight and watch you through your bedroom window

well I live in tewantin on the sunshine coast, we live with our doors constanly open, our car keys in the ignition and any other trustfull excersice... we have yet to have a problem with intruders or even people coming onto our yard (i supose it looks TOO EASY to get into)

He was after the long necks and not the ones in the fridge, better get a ridgeback

Lucky you couldn’t sleep

say candy man to yourself three times and that will send you to sleep. but just dont look in the mirror when you say it. You could alway's hide under the bed ha ha ha ha ha ha
good luck

Got 2 of them as well.:lol::lol:

uote=bylo;1041344]He was after the long necks and not the ones in the fridge, better get a ridgeback

Lucky you couldn’t sleep[/quote]

How strange, lucky you were there. A few months back I was in the shower getting ready for work and I thought I heard my brothers car pull up (he has a WRX, so a distinctive sound) I kept showering figuring he would let himself in. I got out of the shower and yelled to him, but no answer, so went into my bedroom and looked out the window at what I could see of our driveway and there was nothing there, so thought he had left when I didnt answer the door. So I wander into the loungeroom (naked with just a towel on my head) and there in my front yard is this guy standing there staring at my house. I jump back down the hall and race and put some clothes on, and by the time Im back in the loungeroom, he has gone. Next minute I hear someone trying to get in our back door (home alone and a bit freaked by this stage) then my dog starts barking (shes in the house with me) and the noise stops. then this guy appears in the front yard again, walks down my driveway towards my garage, then I realise he has parked his car in my garage!!!!! He reverses out of the garage, into the street, drives forward about 5 metres, turns his car off (leaving it in the middle of the street!) and goes into the flats next door. very weird!!! After talking to neighbours, he is a druggo who has lived in the flats for awhile and we came to the conclusion that he was that out of it on drugs he thought he was trying to get into his own house. I havent seen him since that day, but Im much more conscious about locking the front door!!

Cheers

Makes me laugh though. Many years ago a friend of ours, who is quite big, goes to the gym etc went out in the backyard one night to find an intruder there looking in his sisters window. Tackled the bloke (left a few bruises!) and held him while the police came. Guess who got done for assault!

My family just recently moved to a small beach town and woke up with a man starring over my sister's bed, when my step father came in and globed him with a bat and then they struggled, my step fathers hand went through the window and cut him self pretty bad and the guy still got away with my sister's hand bag. The person was very large and my step father is a fragile person who's not well. but at least there was no fatality on our side. my mum was very stressed out as well my sister and her kids. They never found the person. He still romes i guess. People like that should just be shot between the eye's. It happens and can happen any time to any one, alway's be prepared. and that is secure your place so that know one can get in. Protect yourself and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back