Is a fish, just a fish?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine yourself leaving in a clock?

- - - Updated - - -

Could you imagine yourself leaving in a clock?

I went to a wedding where every table had a fighting fish in a vase. By the end of the night they were all dead, in a soup of beer wine and leftover food.

Anybody that can watch an animal of any kind die slowly due to their own negligence and not feel any compassion needs some serious therapy IMO.

I agree with KJ. Find a new job. These people sound horrible.

They all think it's funny because the entire office doesn't know what happened to the fish.. They think it might have died and the cleaners flushed him, and they just put it in their for a laugh.

I'm not sure if they are just hiding the fish from me for a joke or it actually passed away, the fish is on a tiny little coffee table where our guests are seated before meetings :(

Hiding the fish from you = stressing the fish out, either way, they are morons
If she complains and stays there it will be even worse, no one will talk to her. Why would you want to stay there with a bunch of morons. Quit and complain.

I'm honestly not prepared to leave this job because of this, even if I don't agree with the situation. Within studying, bills, rent and life, I don't have anyone else to support me but myself, in the meantime, I need to stay in this position to be able to finish my Diploma, as completing it with a company is much cheaper than by myself, so I'm just not complaining, I'm not even saying anything in the situation, just a bit left down by it.

people these days, i would be making a complaint then quiting then taking it to court for all the stress, bullying plus animal cruelty they have put you and the fish through. and telling the judge you are unable to work now cause of what they put you through and while you sit at home recovering they can pay for it.

they clearly knew you cared about that fish and put its well being first and to do that is a cruel joke.

That sucks E_Bunny :( Your work 'mates' are horrible! I hope mr fishy is okay and they have just put him in another tank.....idiots...

I say you should start plotting your revenge :twisted:

people these days, i would be making a complaint then quiting then taking it to court for all the stress, bullying plus animal cruelty they have put you and the fish through. and telling the judge you are unable to work now cause of what they put you through and while you sit at home recovering they can pay for it.

they clearly knew you cared about that fish and put its well being first and to do that is a cruel joke.

So true your scarred for life now lol make the most of it as you have the evidence i would do exactly what saintanger says

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

actually saintanger is WRONG, im sorry but this sort of thing is NOT something that should make it to a court (provided you can find a lawyer willing to take it on) because then you make a mockery of REAL cases for things much worse then a fish like loosing limbs or being unable to walk ever again

i understand to some a fish is important but in all honestly NOT important enough for a case and if you did go ahead with one and lost then court costs from the other side are yours to pay, though your lawyers might charge you as well unless its covered under the 'no win no pay' banner

too many people today see dollar signs on everything, we are becoming worse litigants then the yanks

actually saintanger is WRONG, im sorry but this sort of thing is NOT something that should make it to a court (provided you can find a lawyer willing to take it on) because then you make a mockery of REAL cases for things much worse then a fish like loosing limbs or being unable to walk ever again

i understand to some a fish is important but in all honestly NOT important enough for a case and if you did go ahead with one and lost then court costs from the other side are yours to pay, though your lawyers might charge you as well unless its covered under the 'no win no pay' banner

too many people today see dollar signs on everything, we are becoming worse litigants then the yanks

So she should just sit back and take it. Losing limbs due to workplace safety issues and workplace bullying are 2 entirely different things. I am not saying she should take them to court but they have no right to harass her the way they are and if nothings done they will continue to harass her and the next person and the next person. Yes it may just be a fish but it is a living creature and it is her pet, so it would be ok to do it to a dog, cat, lizard etc. It is not even about the fish, it is about the way they treat her.

Also subtly changing the letters on a keyboard is good for a laugh on those less familiar with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back