Is anyone having problems posting new threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i have been unable to start a new thread for 3 days i have been in chat and others are having the same problems as me, it states that the message is to short and needs to have more than three characters even though message is a paragraph long. I have tried to pm mods for help but don't know if this is working. Obviously I can reply to threads just not post new ones. If you are having these probs or have a solution please post here.

Thanks dtulip10

Steve

i had issues trying to post a thread also .... as steve asked me to try i can add onto threads but not post my own ,....

theres seems to be a lot of this happening in the last few days from PM's Ive been getting.
What the problem is I dont know and but its probably the application and an admin problem.
I will post a message to adam to look into it.

Yes i have been unable to start a new thread for 3 days i have been in chat and others are having the same problems as me, it states that the message is to short and needs to have more than three characters even though message is a paragraph long. I have tried to pm mods for help but don't know if this is working. Obviously I can reply to threads just not post new ones. If you are having these probs or have a solution please post here.

Thanks dtulip10

Steve

I have had this same prob since sunday..... Had to try and post it 3-4 times and then gave up..... very frustrating!!!

i can not start a thread, it keeps telling me that my thread is to short and i need to re do it... its not to short :(

Thanks dtulip10

Steve

I have had this same prob since sunday..... Had to try and post it 3-4 times and then gave up..... very frustrating!!!

I had the same message come up before I hit the Back button then preview the post before submitting and it worked fine.

I had the same message come up before I hit the Back button then preview the post before submitting and it worked fine.

I lost my post each time and had to re-write it :(
and my last post on this thread posted twice!!!!

Hi All,

I will look into it.

Just a reminder. If you experience any issues, please submit a ticket to the Support Centre so that I can be made aware of it. Otherwise, I do not know about problems and can't fix them :p

Thanks,
Adam

this is what its saying
The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Did something similar i think and just managed to post a new thread still making life difficult but.

dear mr Admin. :)
for some reason i can not pm you to ask you about this issue..... can you pm me or do you have any idea when it might be fixed :) thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back