Is anyone having problems posting new threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear mr Admin. :)
for some reason i can not pm you to ask you about this issue..... can you pm me or do you have any idea when it might be fixed :) thankyou

Hi All, I will look into it. Just a reminder. If you experience any issues, please submit a ticket to the Support Centre so that I can be made aware of it. Otherwise, I do not know about problems and can't fix them :p Thanks,
Adam

Adam has been made aware of this problem and will have it fixed as soon as possible.

Please remember that any problems or difficulties you may have are best directed to the Support Centre (via the Quick Links Tab) and to lodge a ticket stating the nature of the problem. thanks

Hi Guys,

I've made some changes that will hopefully fix this problem. Can you please let me know if this is still happening?

Adam

Hey Adam, It's still happening for me. I've lodged a ticket though.

Okay,

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and see if that fixes it?

ok. when you type the message in, click submit 3 times in a row and then it will work. i garentee you.

I havent tried making a thread, but have been having problems with the pages loading.
I made a ticket 2 days ago for a different matter, starting to think it didnt work though lol

Actually accesing this site was a real drama for me last night, anyone else have a problem ??

Has anyone with this problem tried clearing their cache yet?

dear mr Admin. :)
for some reason i can not pm you to ask you about this issue..... can you pm me or do you have any idea when it might be fixed :) thankyou

You have to sent ticket to site support. there is no point to sent message to Admins private box. That is meant to be just for his friends to socialize.:)
As Administrator posted few topics before, he know about the issue, and is working on this problem.
He also asked if any of you clear cache, and still have the problem, but I cant se reply from you guys

OK i cant submit threads either,it keeps saying that my msg is too short and it isn't ?
This may sound silly but how do i clear cache,i am no computer whizz :lol: thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back