Is anyone having problems posting new threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that ;)

hmm ok then, sorry. worked for me every time.

i hate clearing my cache, cos i lose all my sign-ins, have to reset my favourite tv channels on my tv guide, reset my settings for my world clock.

Ive been clearing everything on my computer and still no luck ! Previewing post doesn't work neither does clicking submit 3 times.

Hope you can fix it soon!:)

i cant post new treads either and the other night the site wouldnt even load for me. also i cant send pms

I turned off all AJAX features last night in the hope it would solve this. Have you tried posting new threads today?

Also, is it new threads only, or also on replies?

I still can't start a new thread. Just getting

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters"

Coming up whenever I preview post and it deletes everything I've written.

I was having the same issue and couldn't post, but I tried clicking multiple times on the post button really quickly and it just posted

If your using fire fox to clear your cache go to ":Tools" then "Clear recent history" then tick the "Cache" box and hit enter

I have cleared Firefox and cleared everything using the control panel and is still not working for me

ok i just managed to post a thread.
what worked for me was typeing it all up ( copy it all just incase it dosesnt work)
then hiting submit, i got the message saying your post is too short please lengthen it to 1 charachters.
then i hit back in my browser then forewards. then if it hasnt posted (mine didnt) spam the post button. it should eventually work.

Looks like this issue has to do with our Facebook Connect feature. Given that the number of members who use this is pretty low, I have disabled the feature and asked all Facebook Connect members to fill out a form to have their accounts converted to regular accounts.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back