Is it Compulsory?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so scared of giving information, which CAN be ANONYMOUS anyway, your name never appears on it? There are reasons why this is done, and why it is done compulsorily, it had to be made compulsory, because people would refuse to answer, and the reason actual documentation and paperwork needs to be shown, is because of silly people giving wrong information, so it now has to be confirmed! So, if people weren't so scared to do it and refused, and gave the right details in the first place, anonymous or not, then we wouldn't be in the situation where we are obliged to do it atall! So I guess you could say its because of people like those on this thread, that has caused this situation.

It not only helps the government in forming its statistics, etc, but confirms how the cpi, taxes and wages are going, giving strength to some arguments that we arent paid enough. I have no problems with giving my details ANONYMOUSLY! I have nothing to hide, and so, have no issues with all of this.

Nobody wants to see those pics hahaha

Maybe there are people out there that want to see me naked?!?!?!?! and to them i thank. But really your life would be better off without the permanent scaring

Why are people so scared of giving information, which CAN be ANONYMOUS anyway, your name never appears on it? There are reasons why this is done, and why it is done compulsorily, it had to be made compulsory, because people would refuse to answer, and the reason actual documentation and paperwork needs to be shown, is because of silly people giving wrong information, so it now has to be confirmed! So, if people weren't so scared to do it and refused, and gave the right details in the first place, anonymous or not, then we wouldn't be in the situation where we are obliged to do it atall! So I guess you could say its because of people like those on this thread, that has caused this situation.

It not only helps the government in forming its statistics, etc, but confirms how the cpi, taxes and wages are going, giving strength to some arguments that we arent paid enough. I have no problems with giving my details ANONYMOUSLY! I have nothing to hide, and so, have no issues with all of this.

S'truth DipC. There is a time and place for keeping info to yourself of course but in this instance, it is your civic duty to provide this ANONYMOUS information. Sure it's a pain in the bum but as DipC mentioned, it is these surveys that help to shape this country's policy on wage reform, etc. Certainly annoying, but not a bad thing.

Dipcdame - if I could do it over the phone or if I could fill out a form and send it back I would have absolutely no issue at all giving them the correct information. The thing that makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable is the fact that this stranger pulled into my driveway and asks me to sit down with her for an interview (which I now need to allow 1 hour for) in which I have to tell her how much money we make.

I don't care who she works for that makes me very very uncomfortable!

I get that they need information etc but when I phoned them yesterday the 2 different people I spoke to basically didn't give a poo about any of my concerns so they can stick it!

As I said previously maybe I am overly paranoid but that's me and this just doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
Dipcdame - if I could do it over the phone or if I could fill out a form and send it back I would have absolutely no issue at all giving them the correct information. The thing that makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable is the fact that this stranger pulled into my driveway and asks me to sit down with her for an interview (which I now need to allow 1 hour for) in which I have to tell her how much money we make.

I don't care who she works for that makes me very very uncomfortable!

I get that they need information etc but when I phoned them yesterday the 2 different people I spoke to basically didn't give a poo about any of my concerns so they can stick it!

As I said previously maybe I am overly paranoid but that's me and this just doesn't sit well with me.

I'd have to agree...Filling out a form or over the phone, which is truely anonymous would be fine.
But it's not really anonymous when you are giving the information FACE TO FACE TO A COMPLETE STRANGER IN YOUR OWN HOME is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back