is my stimmie gravid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiceJ

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i've never bred stimsons so was just wondering if this means anything-
my female, who I have had for about a year now has recently been put with a male (in the last few weeks) suddenly, she is really so of scared or something, like when I try to pick her up, or the male, she just flies outta the way, I have held her just once since she started this 5 days ago and she didn't want anything to do with it...
Normally she is amazingly social, she loves being out of her enclosure and climbing around me. I usually cant get her back into the enclosure.
She is still getting out and about but not very much and she isn't basking anymore than usual.
Thanks guys!

If the male was only introduced in the last few weeks, then probably not. Are you 100% sure she is a she? Have you seen them copulate ect?

Usually the male is placed in with the female.

Perhaps she is scared of the new cage and being "dominated" :D by the male?

Just a thought. Good luck with her! :D

I didn't explain that very well, the male was introduced into her cage, but it was a new cage she had only been in for a few days. And she probed as a female when she was tiny but I guess it could have been wrong, might get her done again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back