Is She Big Enough To Breed Help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just it isn't it. We're just saturated with average animals. That's why animals like Rick Walkers or the Hypos are selling well because they look so darn good. I know i want one! I'll have to make do with this fella until then...

028.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback i think i am goin to do it my dad recons i should but still that doesnt help even thought he says lol, i have everything ready hatchie tanks all setup incubator food source LOTS!!! sooo....when they do it once does that mean she will fall pregnet after one mate or will i need to let them do it a couple of time lol ahaha

He'll be making babies this year again. Lavender pastels (yum!) Some seriously gorgeous hatchies from him last year that i've kept, even down to their personalities they are the sweetest little creatures.

He'll be making babies this year again. Lavender pastels (yum!) Some seriously gorgeous hatchies from him last year that i've kept, even down to their personalities they are the sweetest little creatures.

Jeeeeealous! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back