is this the stuff for incubating pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO BACK TO SCHOOL.......give up breeding reptiles, get a puppy....this guy has had me & my girl p#ssing our selves for 4-5 hours now.... good luck

lol yeah ive been reading this tryin to figure out what he isnt getting...why cant he understand what to do....

Or you can just get one of these!

3879581223_a3ec32449c_o.jpg

3873216894_413a403f58_o.jpg

3778659378_99bdd2ea13_o.jpg

Made specifically for reptile eggs!!!

glad i could make u lough im not going bak to skool i learn just as much here and im a dumb **** so hahahahahahaha good on yas im sorry i dont get it i will figure it out meself thanks for all ur help lol

Should be coming into the country soon. I will be testing them out on my snakes this season so i can have some data available about them. 100% hatch rates have been achieved consistently with them. The hatchlings absorb the yolk more efficiently and they seem to have shorter incubation times. Dont know what the price would be yet, but they are very affordable. A larger version is also in the works. Of course there are some that would say they can make these at home. But i highly doubt it would be as good as these. They are dishwasher safe too. The little rails on the grid are adjustable for most eggs and can be removed. The big eggs are the size of chicken eggs. The container gets placed in an incubator. They would also be ideal to keep young green pythons in as well as hatchlings that have to undergo their first shed.

I think Solar17 may have posted some pics a fair while ago, check through his posts, Its a method quite a few are using with great results

I use the same method and works great for me. I set them up the same way as solar17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back