Isnt she lovely , Isnt she Beautiful :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute kids Torah, the 2 legged & 0 legged.

Glad this little one has settled in well, she sounds like our little Woma, well the sons Woma, very placid & cruisy.

thanx :) . Im still surprised by how gentle , quiet and sweet she is . My mum even held her , first time holding any kind of reptile. Ive been keeping for a while now and shes never wanted to even touch any of my reps but she held "Harper"!YAY !

I have tried to get mum to hold one of mine for forever and she actually got quite upset (heheeh) so i gave up , then she nicked Harper off my 4yr old when I wasnt looking. lol

hahahaha classic lol so ur 4 yr old likes snakes....? cause ive got a 4 yr old god son and i have been wanting to introduce him to my python lol.... and i highly doubt my mum will do that hahahahahaha

yeah kids lol... wow they are lucky ;) i could never imagine a lecture from my mum like that.... ill be the one giving her the lecture.... thats only if she decides to hold it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back