It´s mating time...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Reaction score
Look, what I´d seen today;)

123KopieKopie.jpg

Cheers
Benjamin

I was just about to say 'that's a bit early in the season for mating', but I noticed your in Germany...lol.

Can I ask who the lucky couple are?

Best of luck Ben

Yes off course, you know them named "Fierce Snake"
thanx a lot.
We are here in the northern hemisphere;), now here´s spring
Cheers

Last edited:
Congrats Ben, nice inland taipans...id like to see some more pictures of them if thats possible?

I'm curious ben what are the legalities of owning fierce'is in Europe? They aren't legally allowed to be owned in the US.

Congrats BTW.

Hi Gordo,
here in Europe are many different laws, but here in Germany, thats legal to keep this spec.
Cheers
Benjamin

There beautiful looking snakes Ben, thanks.
So you dont need any license at all to keep them? I dont know if theres licensing or not in Germany or just licensing for elapids or what?
Cheers

Stunning snakes mate. Good luck with those two. Hopefully you should have some nice little bubs aye!

thanks a lot!
It´s like "Dinner for one": ...the same procedure as last year? Yes James, the same procedure as every year!
Cheers
Benjamin

Nice snakes Ben.
Just curious though, whats your local hospital like when it comes to antivenom, incase of snake bite.?
Hopefully will never happen, but just wondering if they would have any on hand for fierce snake?

Yeah. i wasn't too sure of the antivenom programs you had over there, for all exotic vens..:)

yes of course, you must know, that we are able to keep more spec. than australian people..
Cheers
Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back