It aint half cold.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Katana-

Reaction score
I'm flippin' freezing!

Just checked the ambient temps in the house and OMG!! it's 15 degrees C.
Got my hands almost permanently wrapped around a mug off tea or soup.

I think I'll move in with my reps. and hog the basking lamps.

Is it cold where you are at the moment?

It's been about 3 degrees here, and because the house I'm in is old and doesn't have insulation, the 3 degrees doesn't seem to leave the house until afternoon, and then it only goes to about 8. It's terrible :(

I heat the house :)

I can't justify keeping the reps warm while I freeze in my house lol.

We are freezing!
It's only 26.2 here!
I have a jumper and shoes on it's so cold.
The old man even has a long sleeved shirt on.

I walk around with a hot water bottle stuffed into the waistband of my jeans under my jumper(s). The herps are cozy, but the rest of us are freezing. I've got blankets on top of the few remaining click clacks. Bloody miserable. We have a wood stove, but it only heats one room well. The rest of the place is an arctic training facility.

AHAHA, Australians dont know the meaning of cold ;) Im in Brisbane and i went out this morning in shorts and a T-shirt, got some funny looks lol.

It's been about 3 degrees here, and because the house I'm in is old and doesn't have insulation, the 3 degrees doesn't seem to leave the house until afternoon, and then it only goes to about 8. It's terrible :(

3? Bit of an exageration lol I live not far from ipswich and it is cold, but it hasnt got anywhere near 3 ;)

I loled at that, you know how warm 26 degrees is?

It's usually 33 or more here so to us that is COLD.
They reckon it will get down to 15 tonight which is also freezing.
Think I would die if I was down south at the moment : )

It's usually 33 or more here so to us that is COLD.
They reckon it will get down to 15 tonight which is also freezing.
Think I would die if I was down south at the moment : )
Hahahaha it hasnt reached over 15 here during the day! I lived in Dubai where its 50 degrees in summer but even there the winter was 20 and noone found it cold.

It's about 5 degrees outside here in the blue mountains;) & it will only get colder over the next month, brrrr....

I live in Melb, Im used to stupid temps and weather. Split systems all the way, and the odd beer.

It's freezing in tweed heads D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lismore is cold(apparently) but i have been out shovelling and carting 8cubic meters of cruched granite in a singlet and shorts... mornings are near 3-5 deg but days are 15 and nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back