It's Finally Thursday!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, she still looks nice :)

If anyone's interested, they have another male BHP that looks amazing at the moment.
BH326...
Prada's 325.

Thanks guys, seriously, need to check out that stunning male they have left.
They put it up after I got Prada lol.

i wanted one of the ones with the dorsal stripe! missed out. so bhp next hatchy season!

Give them a call and see if they have any left cos I was told, they still have a few that aren't listed just cos they don't want to put them all up at once ;)

Someone scored on that one.
Maybe ask if they have anymore from that clutch, that they haven't posted yet?

Something from "clutch 2" ;)

Last edited:
Well, if you're that opposed to feeding rabbits, you could probably feed them what they would eat in the wild, which would probably be better for them....

A few beardies and monitors lol :p

I've been told not to feed big fatty rats, as it's not too good for them.

Well, if you're that opposed to feeding rabbits, you could probably feed them what they would eat in the wild, which would probably be better for them....

A few beardies and monitors lol :p

I've been told not to feed big fatty rats, as it's not too good for them.
it isn't that i am against feeding them rabbits, it is a cost/availability issue!

i like BH387 and BH330.... am seriously tossing it up!! looked at them about 100 times tonight!!!

The only difference between them would be the base colour, 330 is more of an orange colour. So depends if you want darker or lighter.

I went with lighter cos I like how they look as adults better. But it's your choice :p

it isn't that i am against feeding them rabbits, it is a cost/availability issue!

I plan on breeding my own in the future :)

I had to clean out her tub today and found her like this.... :)
DSC_0071 (2).jpg

DSC_0047 (2).jpg
DSC_0059 (2).jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:
Sure has :)
She finally shed today and seems to have calmed down a lot since.
Recently, she's been an absolute monster. Hissing and lunging at me in her tub while I wasn't even looking at her and just going straight up crazy when I had to do stuff with her tub. It's kind of like their shed time is their "time of the month" lol.

Also, she had a bit of problem shedding cos there was it was all broken and patchy, so I had to help her out a bit. While I had her in the tub to help with her shedding, she dropped the biggest turd EVER. I'll put up a pic but don't click on it if you're a bit squeamish...

Here she is all shiny and happy again :)

DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0067.jpg
DSC_0062.jpg

And the poop pic, seriously, don't look if you're squeamish!!!
IMG_0574.jpg

A bit has changed since 5/5/11.

Her back then
DSC_00325.jpg

Her today
DSC_0316-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back