It's great to be back!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_hobbs86

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say hello again and say how awesome it is to be back on the site. for some reason i couldnt access here for a very long time and now had to change my account details just to get back in. i look forward to catching up with everyone all over again and hope everyone is well! it seems like this place has had one massive makeover that i can hardly remember how to nagivate through the place! hahaha.
take care and speak soon!
April Hobbs:D

Great to see you back here:D

Maybe you could post some pics of yourself;) .....oh sorry i mean your Jungle Boy.

Donk

hmmm, okays so who is Recharge and how do i vote Dame? haha, theres a pic of both of us on my profile so that should be more than enough pics huh? i heard theres a new reigning APS beauty queen though!! lots to catch up on. xo

Welcome back April! :D

To be honest, we did look for a new beauty queen. Best we could get was Lara Bingle, but she wanted $100000, and we thought it was a bit of a step backward, so we just waited and hoped you'd come back to reclaim your title, and you have!

On another note, Lara hasn't stopped calling me, i told her i was married but that just made her call even more! But it's ok, i'm used to it... :rolleyes:

can we have a "win a date with April" thread? ;) oh and welcome back

:lol: :lol: im in for that 1
all i can say april is............DAMMMM ur a goodlooker:shock: :shock: :) :D :rolleyes:

hey guys! lol, what is going on? a date is a bad idea since i have a man.lol. im here for the herps :) ni night xo

Welcome back April! :D

To be honest, we did look for a new beauty queen. Best we could get was Lara Bingle, but she wanted $100000, and we thought it was a bit of a step backward, so we just waited and hoped you'd come back to reclaim your title, and you have!

On another note, Lara hasn't stopped calling me, i told her i was married but that just made her call even more! But it's ok, i'm used to it... :rolleyes:

Watch out the carpel tunnel syndrome doesnt flare up again!

hey guys! lol, what is going on? a date is a bad idea since i have a man.lol. im here for the herps :) ni night xo

I'll be in, hahaha and dont worry we''ll take care of ya man while ya on the date, im sure he'll understand...hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back