It's over, what did you think .................

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality pomp as only Britain can pull off.

AMEN ! AMEN ! and AMEN! again to that.....................loved it all. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud and priveleged to have lived so long in London.......know every square centimetre of that territory...done it on foot, so many times

Cant believe not one of you have mentioned how hot Kates sister is!!!

Who else noticed Harry doesn't look like any of the Royal Males, they all have long oval heads but he doesn't....:eek:

Who else noticed Harry doesn't look like any of the Royal Males, they all have long oval heads but he doesn't....:eek:
:lol: yeah always thought he looked a bit better than the rest of them. and he doesn't have a bald spot either haha.
But did anyone else see the video of him checking out Kate when she reached the Alter?! Not once, but twice. Then the look on his face when he realised he was caught by the cameras :lol:

Cant believe not one of you have mentioned how hot Kates sister is!!!
Really?? Here's a couple on this page already ...
From the 5 mins of it I was forced to watch all I know is that Pippa made Kate look like crap
Hmmmmmm Pippa...........

He was telling Will what she looked like..Apparantly the Groom can't turn around until she reaches the alter.

Yes, certainly noticed Harry checking out Kate a couple of times....and why not, she looked gorgeous. Diana had an affair with a young man who had red curly hair and who Harry bears a striking resemblance.....Harry most definately doesn't look like Charles or any of the other male royals, but I think people have known that for years.

Yes, certainly noticed Harry checking out Kate a couple of times....and why not, she looked gorgeous. Diana had an affair with a young man who had red curly hair and who Harry bears a striking resemblance.....Harry most definately doesn't look like Charles or any of the other male royals, but I think people have known that for years.

HEHE Yes, I thought so also BUT he does look like the Spencer side esp Dianna's brother.

Diana had an affair with a young man who had red curly hair and who Harry bears a striking resemblance.....Harry most definately doesn't look like Charles or any of the other male royals, but I think people have known that for years.

There must have been an affair in the Royal Family... but its not like they would ever admit it.

Well im glad I wasn't the only one to notice how hot pippa looked Haha.

Last edited:
His name is Burrell . he was a butler to Diana, and a lover...............he has been to this country...check him out..look at his face, and be astounded...nothing new..many , many Brits have................will say no more...just check out his face. you decide.....Harry should never have looked around, not even once.did you see him place his hand on Phil's shoulder on the balcony....Hatty just do.........

not even married 24hrs and already giving us a show!!

Attachments

• kate-middleton-prince-william.jpg
    kate-middleton-prince-william.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
before this thread dies, and still being in love with last night................this posting is 4 the older members, if there are any besides me.... the present Queen was married in 1947 by Archbishop of Canturbery,, Geoffery Fisher, the most famous of all recent Arch/ Cant. he had a son who married a handsome young woman , named Dianne, later divorced.. she has lived in this country more than 40 years, for quite a few years, 3 houses from where i am writing this note, she has never abandoned her married-name , "Fisher " the socialite "Bubbles "..Dianne Fisher.. well known on TV etc...how about that....am quite sure none of you care, but i wanted to write it anyway.....b

My understanding is that the fatherhood of several royals is a bit sus.....Prince Edward, as mentioned Harry, one of Princess Anne's kids also.....and of course down the decades there have been many, many others. But of course none of them would admit it. But it also happens to us commoners too doesn't it. :) Just that we can do it more privately than they can. And mistresses have abounded also, Philip is believed to have had one, and we all know about Camilla. Anne's first husband is said to have been very fond of the ladies too.....and so the list goes on......!!! At least with me, both my first and second husbands name has been.... Brian. LOL.

Well that is interesting sesa.....I knew she had close connections to the royal family, but I was never quite sure how she fitted in.......most interesting indeed. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

His name is Burrell . he was a butler to Diana, and a lover...............he has been to this country...check him out..look at his face, and be astounded...nothing new..many , many Brits have................will say no more...just check out his face. you decide.....Harry should never have looked around, not even once.did you see him place his hand on Phil's shoulder on the balcony....Hatty just do.........

Christ almighty, considering how much you lot were not interested, its amazing how closely you watched it, and how uninformed you are, for a start Burrel, is a shirtlifter, and Major James Hewitt, is Harry's old man....tap in his name and spot the resemblance ..........:rolleyes:

As for the the Royal Family having suspect parentages............it takes a wise man to know his own father...;)

Last edited:
James Hewitt, yes, that's the fellow....the Palace would never allow a DNA, but it's so obvious, it's not necessary and the chances of him every being king are very minimal so it really doesn't matter.

My understanding is that the fatherhood of several royals is a bit sus.....Prince Edward, as mentioned Harry, one of Princess Anne's kids also.....and of course down the decades there have been many, many others. But of course none of them would admit it. But it also happens to us commoners too doesn't it. :) Just that we can do it more privately than they can. And mistresses have abounded also, Philip is believed to have had one, and we all know about Camilla. Anne's first husband is said to have been very fond of the ladies too.....and so the list goes on......!!! At least with me, both my first and second husbands name has been.... Brian. LOL.

Annie.... Phillip" the bubble " is a well known multi philanderer, and knuckle shuffler...

Oh really cockney.....I just remember seeing something on tv once about one of the Queens ladies in waiting who was suspected of being a mistress of Phillip. All a bit sad really....in any family, no matter who they are or where they come from.

I just googled pics of James Hewit and Harry... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Christ almighty, considering how much you lot were not interested, its amazing how closely you watched it, and how uninformed you are, for a start Burrel, is a shirtlifter, and Major James Hewitt, is Harry's old man....tap in his name and spot the resemblance ..........:rolleyes:

As for the the Royal Family having suspect parentages............it takes a wise man to know his own father...;)
......................"..not interested " not this writer. have not said that at all.. am actually having withdrawl problems re last night, to-night....but you got it correcly , with your brilliant biruda "CHRIST ALMIGHTY "....far', far more important than last night. let's never forget that..Congrats. on ur observation...the best on the whole thread.b

Ahhhhh well, perhaps it's time for all of us....and them....to move on. :) They can't help being them, and I'm rather glad I'm who I am. :) I wouldn't swap with them for quid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back