its that day of the year again!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... time for a beer :) CHRYSLER ALL THE WAY :) just gotta love the MOPAR ;) lol

This is the last year that I am barracking for Loundes and Windcup - as next year they are going
to be driving crappydoors.
Not by their choice - looks like Winterbottom or Courtney next year. - as long as they stay with the fords.

GO THE FORDS.......
FORDS ALL THE WAY...........

As the Saying goes - I would rather push a Ford than drive a Holden.

Anyway - let the best team win ( FORD )

oh dear, there are a few knives going into backs about this....you're not an Ozzie if you don't like today.....I'm bored...etc etc etc....bitch, bitch, bitch......not everyone has to agree with each other and I think everyone has the right to comment no matter what their views are.......

What's my personal opinion....well :) I'm not saying....coz no body cares what I think anyway. :) Have a nice day people, whatever you're doing. :)

What a bummer such a stuck up try hard ****er had to win it

Other wise it was a great race!!!

Go the holdens, got the whole podium bloody brilliant! we cant wait for bathurst weekend here. love it.

I agree each to there own but hey if your not interested in a topic - just posting for the sake of posting "boring" in it............. gee that says alot about you then doesnt it lol - but hey im sure posting in topics your not interested in then debating about it is great fun - really i do..............lol

oh & feel free to take MHO as a completley personal attack aimed at you & flame me all you want - i could do with another laught today :D

H.O.L.D.E.N

Hope
Our
Luck
Doesn't
End
Now.

and Yess i know theres lots for ford...
YESSSSSS I think it goes something like this ...FORD>>>FOUND ON RUBBISH DUMP
arrr the HOLDENS ...hubby was estatic,, he is a die hard holden fan ...I dont care much, a toyota could have won and it wouldnt have bothered meeee......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back